Your favourite NPC

Alleria. :smiley:

Shame no one has said Bwonsamdi yetā€¦

I also like Flynn of course, comedic rogue he is.

6 Likes

Adarrah -I see a lot of my own quirkiness in her personality. Iā€™d love to hang out with her.

2 Likes

I would vote for Chromie. That cute voice and some of her sayings are simply priceless.

3 Likes

Because he made me feel feelings. Orā€¦

Because that name is just crispy fried gold.

1 Like

Three way tie between Callia, Alleria and Genn

1 Like

Li Li, Chromie, Jaina, Flynn, Budd

1 Like

Alsoā€¦Firim is really growing on meā€¦ reaches back and yanks a piggy backing Firim off me

1 Like

my favorite npc is silvermoon harry. he just cracks me up. hes a human obsessed with blood elves and wont even talk to his girlfriend unless she is wearing an elf mask. not sure what she sees but im also pretty sure his inspiration is poking fun at a certain very small group

Imgur

3 Likes

Oh wow, so many NPCā€™s I need to look for and Ironforge guards to pay more respect to.

I too have a special love for all of the Pandaria NPCā€™s as I spent a huge amount of time there last year doing the entire storyline and getting exalted with almost every faction. I had a blast.

2 Likes

Plague Deviser Marileth is my favorite NPC. If you /hug him, he /hugā€™s you back.

3 Likes

Captain placeholder!

1 Like

Probably Lorewalker Cho or Millhouse Manastorm

3 Likes

This is unpopular I guess but I really like Jaina Proudmoore a lot. Sheā€™s a strong character who makes decisions that she sometimes regrets but she learns from them. Sheā€™s also the only major female lead who hasnā€™t gone ā€œinsaneā€ or ā€œhystericalā€ in some way.

3 Likes

The innkeepers daughter

1 Like

Yes she has.

Utherā€¦and he should be faction leader for the Alliance.

2 Likes

The Black Bride of course. Battlemaster of Arathi Basin. When I first saw her watching my friend play back in BC, I though she looked awesome. I knew if I picked up the game I was going to make her. Still going strong.

3 Likes

Quick shout out to that Hozen from Pandaria who you fly around with. I love how he could tell you so much about what Garosh was doing, everyone thought he was just a stupid monkey so they would talk about their grand plans around him. 10/10 story telling element.

1 Like

Harrison Jones!!! I just love his questline in Uldum. It would be great to see another one soon!!!

3 Likes