Your favourite NPC

Girl…1.2.3…lets do it /waggle!

Flynn for the alliance and Dumass for the horde. I love the funny characters.

2 Likes

She didn’t mention post likes. She just said the character deserves to be liked because of your reason. That’s how I interpreted it anyway. There’s no hostility here

4 Likes

There’s always room for the /waggle.

…I’m going to get that emote added some day before they shut down this game.

/WAGGLE

2 Likes

I watch my panda waggle all the time. you got it too. What server you on? I swear since I started a apple on mg, it’s …unbearable. I just laugh. We don’t need a emote, it’s just natural. I’d summon Hawke but it’d bust his nose off. :rofl:

1 Like

You’re welcome! I’ve missed seeing you as well. :blush:

Pretty sure they weren’t saying you needed to give the like. It was more a like in general for someone liking a random vendor NPC who exists largely in the background. Most people, when they say they like a character, pick someone who is a really well known NPC with considerable story. I like it when someone likes those characters because for as long as I can remember, I’ve always wondered about those background characters. The poor nameless fellow who gets killed and we know nothing about them.

3 Likes

I tried to explain it, but I’m trying to let it die down so he doesn’t get more angry. I didn’t mean any harm

2 Likes

True. Everybody is understandably on edge lately so perhaps thats it

1 Like

OMG, I swear I don’t know how he doesn’t end up in the emergency room all the time from the blood loss :smiley:

I switched to Dentarg/Whisperwind recently. My old server group the raid scene was light and I didn’t like being on PST anymore since I’m on EST. CST/EST is more my scene.

1 Like

haha he doesn’t like to admit it, but pandas make him loose blood too. We really should join together on that and see if we can make him faint. :smirk:

I’m trying to change servers now but theres rp issues. If you’re interested, you can add me to your bnet, but that’s up to you.

I really meant no harm Swarf, I was just trying to applaud you for knowing so much about a npc that most wouldn’t and praising Asana at the same time. If I insulted you, I apologize. This really isn’t worth upsetting anyone over.

4 Likes

I’m still trying to decide if this was a good idea. I didn’t realize it but I got myself on a lower pop group than the previous one, but there are more Heroic raiders here, which is weird.

My biggest problem is trying to keep enough of the names of my alts in the switch. Higher pop groups that would be better suited for me have too many of my names tied up and I’m not using special characters.

I legit barely use bnet for anything. I have a few IRL friends on there and that’s about it. Nothing personal to anyone on the forums, I just don’t like to use it.

1 Like

Alright then. My apologies for misunderstanding.

3 Likes

Yeah the high pops are hard for names, which for me is really the only problem as a slack jaw casual who only pvps and does low end stuff. But I want to move apple to a rp server and they are bugged at the moment, and I didn’t know…got kicked out of my guild and just sitting here waiting.

Don’t worry about it at all…some are comfy with it, others not. I don’t feel anyone should be pressured but youre one cool cat and figured it didn’t hurt to ask. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yes, flynn.

we make a good team.
sadly, he’s taken and i dont wanna make shaw jealous.

4 Likes

Lantresor of the Blade

Both of them :grin:.

2 Likes

FOR THOUSAND YEARS I HAVE SLUMBERED! WHO DARES DISTURB MY
oh apple, and beaupee-

7 Likes

Moodle the gorloc.

2 Likes

I like to stop and say bye to Gina Mudclaw before leaving Halfhill on a new adventure because she is my closest friend there.

(And because she is kinda of a control freak busybody who will then make a point to keep an eye on my farm and woe to anyone who tries to mess with it with her on watch.)

2 Likes

Probably Lorewalker Cho because of his opinion of what a hero should be and how a hero should behave.

2 Likes