Your favourite NPC

I really like one auctioneer and regularly go to his auction house in the Dwarven District rather than the main SW one because I like that sometimes he is human and sometimes wolf. Does anyone else have a favourite NPC that you go out of your way to interact with?

4 Likes

Felicia Night cause it brings back memories of me being on set with Felicia Day as a extra on The Guild. Some of my IRL friends are NPCs in game too in lower level zones but I don’t run into them as much since I am in more recent content for the most part.

5 Likes

flynn and khadgar hands down

7 Likes

Mm I don’t use her much anymore, but the bread woman in Ironforge. In years past she was the MVP being the only vendor in that area. What a fresh baked hero.

5 Likes

Myra Tyrngaarde. She is the only trivial character in the game whose name I actually remember. Year after year, through all manner of disaster and chaos, Myra Tyrngaarde has continued to supply the good people of Ironforge with daily fresh baked bread. She’s an icon.

8 Likes

She deserves a like for that

1 Like

It’s kinda weird when I say it, but I’ve answered with this before… The Ironforge Guards and Dwarven Mountaineer/Rifleman are my favorites. They have a look I really like. Heck, the latter is tattooed on my back. :smiley: I’ve always liked those nameless NPCs who could be anyone in the background. When I first started playing D&D the group wouldn’t really hesitate to indiscriminately kill the city guards. Over time our playstyle evolved and those random NPCs became important through simply interacting with them.

3 Likes

I’m not getting your meaning.

Smiling Jim!

He’ll bring you mead, he’ll bring you beer…
A grinning face from ear to ear…
He’s served us all from year to year…
We call him Smiling Jim!

And Bud. 'Cause it’s Bud and he’s oblivious and it’s hilarious.

2 Likes

It’s just amazing how much you remember, and you don’t give her a little like :slight_smile: [it’s not a big deal, i just felt sentimental and wanted to give her a like myself]

I feel almost like you’re attacking me for something, and I don’t even understand what. What are you talking about?

I’ll just keep this shadowlands related or I’ll be here all night.

It’s just sad there’s so many fun characters in Shadowlands yet Blizz wants us to care about the jailer so bad.

Marileth: He hugs you back if you’re necrolord and you hug him in the maldraxxi headquarters. He deserves all the hugs because he’s clearly missing his soulbind. The margrave. Seriously go hug him.

The Accuser: God I love her. From her not being ashamed ( mostly ) of all her sins to how she treated Kael’thas. SO GOOD.

The Countess: Surprisingly very friendly and affectionate once you’re BFFs with her Ember Court rep. Look I just like hugs okay?

Droman Aliothe: Her reaction to the legion being defeated in that theater performance. chefs kiss

Edit: I could go on I’m just tired

4 Likes

Ryan Reynolds

3 Likes

not attacking you at all…slow down, and just read back. i was praising you for being so detailed for knowing who the bread maker was and wishing her a like. That’s it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just watched today for the first time. :smiley:

3 Likes

I’ll vouge for Applebear. They’ve never attacked anyone, as far as I know. Always pleasant and a forum member I enjoy interacting with. Besides, look at her. She’s a red panda. Have you seen them attack someone? :smiley:

4 Likes

I have no idea, but I’m moving on and thank you for being a good buddy as always Thorland…I’ve missed seeing you around! :hugs:

4 Likes

I’ve missed seeing YOU around Applebear. Where you been?!?

3 Likes

I’ve been here and there, just more or less quiet…it gets a little tiring hearing the drama sometimes. Where YOU been, we should connect and be lame. :slight_smile:

I’m always around, ready with a /waggle when someone starts talking about it. :rofl:

1 Like