Your Favorite Two-Handed Weapon

Isnt the only good answer ashbringer?

i use this on my DK

2 Likes

My warrior is a Pandaren and I’ve always enjoyed the Throne of Thunder normal tier set on them with

Does anyone have this one:

Necromedes The Death Resonator

I personally enjoy the Spire of Aluneth, Which is a staff you can obtain from your Class Hall in Legion. I’ve been using it for years as part of my transmog. :smiley:

2 Likes

I really liked that bone axe that dropped from Marrowgar in the first wing of ICC. That or Shadowmourne are my go to transmogs for two handed axes.

Gorehowl is always my favorite.

Looks most outstanding on a tauren male.

Also lol the second comment on wowhead for that sword, from 2010

Verigan’s Fist on my paladin alt, only because i got it before it was kiboshed off retail wow

2 Likes

Sun-Lute, baby.

None, they are too slow attack for me.

Dragonslayer axe, aka the fury warrior artifact, axe skin, but non duel wield so on arms or prot.

I think the fury and arms artifact should have been swapped, so glad I can transmog to arms, and before that still wear it on arms with a glyph.

I’ve always loved the 2h Swords from Ulduar. Variety of colors to choose from, and imo, they have a nice amount of flare without being too over the top. A couple of them are below. I’m only missing one, Aesir’s Edge, and I haven’t bothered to try and farm it for a long time now.

The untamed blade from bwl for me!

I just want to take a moment to compliment your xmog - well done!

1 Like

Long time monk main here, I’m a huge fan of the Twin-Strike polearm from BFA.

It’s a recent addition to the game, but I LOVE it as a Human Paladin:

2 Likes

I’m an easily amused person

1 Like

The purple sword from Deathwing in Dragon Soul. It had a chance to spawn ~5 tentacles that would attack things and hit like a truck. It was insanely overpowered during current content and amazingly fun to play with.