Your Favorite Two-Handed Weapon

World of Warcraft is filled with tons of cosmetics that aspiring players can collect and wear. Two-handed weapons, such as axes, staves and swords provide a rich assortment of various appearances and powers.

Which two-handed weapon is your favorite?

Mine is “Apolyon, the Soul-Render”. No matter what I transmog, I always find myself coming back to this one shortly after enjoying whichever new appearance I tried out.

2 Likes

:point_down:

4 Likes

That Kobold shovel

1 Like

Sun-Lute of the Phoenix King

2 Likes

The Black Hand. It literally looks like someone is about to bash your skull in with an angry furnace.

2 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes
4 Likes

Barovian Family Sword

It actually just looks like a cool 2 handed sword, not some anime gargantuan piece of nonsense.

5 Likes

My favorite sword was mentioned already, so.

2 Likes

By far the coolest weapon in the game and still my favorite.

6 Likes

I just like swords that look like swords.

I pick some green sword from Vanilla and call it good. I have the transmog yak, so I usually just hit the transmog button as soon as I can after acquiring something.

Something like this:

2 Likes

I love 2h maces, but the mogs have become a little sparse.

And:

These are my go-to weapon transmogs for most of my Paladin outfits.

1 Like

What’s the staff from mechagon? That’s a really hard one to not use. Makes no sense on a mage but I use it every chance I get.

I actually built a Gnome Warrior so I could get that skin for my smaller Horde warriors.

My favorite is Armageddon.

1 Like

One of the few legendary weapons that looks amazing and still has a function today (you can still transform into a flying dragon mount).

2 Likes

Does it count if you dual wield a pair of two handers?
Main Hand:

Tint it blue with the Kyrian weapon enchant.
Off Hand:

Tint it red with the Venthyr weapon enchant.

https://imgur.com/yeAcME4

I love contrast in any design.

A weapon with … legacy.

Used to mean something before they gave to every Tom, Dick, and Felguard in the game.

1 Like

The Holy Paladin artifact. Nice hammer transmogs from it and the fact that it comes with a built in libram is nice.

i wish the use effect on that and the face melter axe would transfer to transmogged weapons.

1 Like