Your favorite race in WoW

Dwarf, to a crippling degree. I have most classes, all dwarf. You can guess which classes I don’t have.

Occasionally KT almost breaks my willpower, at least for the excuse to try druid. But my fear is I’d end up liking druid and leaving my dwarves behind, and I can’t take that risk.

2 Likes

Never before have I seen such love for a WoW race.

The Forsaken. even though blizz tried to change my mind by ruining sylvanas, im sticking to them

1 Like

The Nightborne are the greatest race ever created. Ancient and infused with magical wine, what’s not to love?

I’m still waiting for them to get a unique dance though.

3 Likes

Man this is so hard. I love the Undead, Ztrolls, Fox, and the gentile giants, The Tauren.

1 Like

Oddly enough, I’m not alone. And it is typically dwarf players that are like this. I like to believe that dwarves are also the favorite of Blizzard, as at least at one point they got all the reworks first… first model upgrade, first heritage armor, originally could play the most classes…

But after 18 years, I do really want to try druid. I can always race change when they finally add dwarf druid, right?

1 Like

Humans.

Yup, I said it and meant it.

Playable? Blood Elves.
NPCs? Stewards.

1 Like

I like a bunch of them.

I would racechange to a Nightborne or undead Druid if I could.
IMO Nightborne are the best.

But since I’m stuck with Tauren, I fully embrace the Tauren Master race’s innate superiority.

1 Like

Blood Elves. Not only are we beautiful but we are also smokin hot.

2 Likes

Vulpera. Not bc they are fox ppl, I couldn’t care less about that. They are my favorite bc of their racial aesthetic. The gypsy traveler vibe is something I relate to.

2 Likes

Humans. Certainly one of the most interesting lore/story wise up to a point.

Forsaken or Pandaren now, TBC era blood elves were my favorite before they got de-fanged.

I’ll just say this: I’ve yet to meet a Dwarf I didn’t like.

1 Like

My favorites are dwarves, gnomes, draenei, and night elves. It’s hard to choose. I just know worgen are not anywhere on my favorites list, despite how cool their starting zone is.

Sporelings, if i could choose 1 new playable race, it’d be them.

I like the idea of being a mushroom and was disappointed WoD didnt go all the way with the Zangar Encroachment plot and would love an expansion about it either in our timeline or AU Draenor.

One of (in not my favorite) non-fishing related rep in the game is sporeggar and the sporeling battle pet is a mainstay on my teams.

If they added them i would level one as a secondary main in an instant.

1 Like

Blood Elf, been a fan since WC3

Cows, of course.

Alliance–

1. Gnomes
  2. Draenei
1 Like

Night Elf
Cenarion/Dryad/Centaur
Orc
:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

Night Elves of course!

If only I could make a NE pally, I wouldn’t have need for any other race in wow.

:crescent_moon::crescent_moon::crescent_moon:

1 Like