Your favorite questline ever

My favorite questline is one I can’t for the life of me remember the names of anything. It was in Wrath, a long back and forth quest with a dying soldier laying in the snow. Can someone give a name of something for that? I’m pretty sure it was in Storm Peaks but I’m not sure. Anyway, that was awesome, I just wish I could find it.

3 Likes

Your all going to cringe ->;) but i liked =“Loremaster of Draenor”.

1 Like

would this be the Battered Hilt quest chain? (near the shattered sun staging area in icecrown?)

or maybe the (dead?) dwarf at the little camping site in Storm Peaks?
(it’s been a while) :stuck_out_tongue:
(edit)
this one?

I just thought of another quest which I thought was cool.
I don’t remember the actual quest, but it was in Dragonblight, and we got to see ours characters, future and past in a cutscene.
I think it was the first time we got to see our characters put into a cutscene like that.

1 Like

It could be this, I think at the end he finally can die in peace, or he’s granted immortality or something. I did it like 15 times in my life but not for a very long time. Anyone else have an idea?

see the link above (i edited it in) not sure if it’s the right one

1 Like

Marla’s Last Wish was my favourite quest but Blizzard for whatever reason removed it years ago and I haven’t found another I like as much.

It was a simple quest where this woman’s husband became part of the scourge and killed his wife and her final wish was to be buried with her husband. She still loved him and wanted to be with him even after what happened.

It was simple, good story yet Blizzard removed it.

1 Like

I just thought of a couple more fun ones.

Booterang :boomerang:

and… goat punching :grin:
it’s just a fun change from “kill 12 innocent creatures” or “kill 27 bears for 6 butts”

and I don’t think I’ve seen anyone mention Alicia’s Poem.
…it normally gets a mention in these threads.

2 Likes

It’s the Crusader Bridenbrad questline in Icecrown. I finally found it. It starts with A Tale of Valor from Tirion at the Argent Crusade starting area in IC.

One of the best.

https :// wowpedia .fandom.com/wiki/Crusader_Bridenbrad

4 Likes

Deadmines. I had to stand in the zone and group up with people at the entrance. My first toon was prot/war/dwarf and I would chain run DM for folks till I moved on to Redridge.

1 Like

I still do duskwood on every new alliance character I make. Sometimes it’s the only open world zone I do and the rest is 5 mans clear to cap. Just something about that zone is so enjoyable, and I know it all like the back of me hand.

I used to enjoy Feralas pre-cata, it was spooky with all those ruins, but I haven’t been there in a long time, so can’t remember if the cata phase did it good or bad.

2 Likes

The captain sanders treasure hunt, before quest locations were a thing. Had to actually read the clues and look around. Got a sweet shirt and a bag out of it too.

2 Likes

These quests remind why I enjoyed the old dev team’s irreverent humor so much. Unfortunately most of these quests are deemed outdated now and need to be edited for a modern audience. Whoever these people are, they got their wish answered with Dragon Flight.

2 Likes

Surammar, having finally just recently done the whole thing to unlock the race. But as much as I love the questline myself, I have so many issues about how it was wrapped up (or wasn’t) and it really rubs me raw that my Nightborne cannot do the chain. :frowning:

1 Like

The onyxia quest line and all the quests that lead to/intertwined with it.

You’re looking at hundreds of quests, all intricately linked to multiple zones and dungeons culminating with a pretty big reveal/surprise which was then tied to a raid encounter.

4 Likes

Pamela Redpath’s story is something that will always stick with me when I think of WoW.

The whole Redpath family had very interesting quests throughout the early days of Warcraft, to the point where it’s surprising none of them go on to be major Alliance characters.

3 Likes

That quest to help Bidenbrand get rid of the plague. Even though we fail in the end, the tinkerbelles take him up to… heaven? I liked it. Did what I could for him and that’s all a man can do.

And the quest to get Baal, the little demon goat. That was a hard one.

2 Likes

It becomes … interesting … if you pick the blood elf to ride your motorcycle… that can fly!

1 Like

The original Pamela Redpath quest chain.

The Day That Deathwing Came.

2 Likes

Yasera’s arc in Ardenweald. Played through it many times and the tears always flow.

1 Like

I’m gonna go with the main storyline of Drustvar, I love that zone so much!

1 Like