Your favorite questline ever

What is your favorite questline ever?

Mine is and probably always will be Wrathgate questline. I always make sure to do it when leveling a character every time. Was super pumped to do it again on Wrath Classic again as well.

So what is yours? And why?

12 Likes

and any quest that has

Johnny Awesome

11 Likes

Kyle’s gone missing :frowning:

10 Likes

Always a good one.

Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken! Death to the Scourge! And death to the living!

I like the sad ones. Runas. Little Pamela. Primrose

7 Likes

The Day That Deathwing Came.

10 Likes

Tied for 1st:

1> Quel’Serrar… everything about it was epic.
1> Battered Hilt quest. If you EVER see this thing on the BMAH, get it. A true adventure, full of great story and immersion into WARCRAFT. amazing!

2> Thunderfury. Taking into account having to get Hydraxian rep and the Aquous things … I mean doing IT ALL.

3> I gotta admit… the recent quests surrounding the Blue Dragonflight started to wear thin, but it was a very solid chain considering it’s the most recent expansion, and I bet most examples are from Vanilla-LK/ “early” WoW. It’s a reminder that the game is better when you step beyond spamming M+.

5 Likes

silverpine. second is stone talon hordeside.

3 Likes

Pre-Cata Legend of Stalvan.

Trekking across zones, piecing together a story, made you feel like a detective.

It’s strange, Duskwood kept pretty much all of its questlines, but they all feel like they lost their charm.

9 Likes

Stitch(?) certainly has in Duskwood.

1 Like

I’m gonna punch that dragon IN THE FACE!

6 Likes

Fiona’s Caravan. No contest.

8 Likes

The Surumar questline was definitely my favorite. It was long, varied and the sense of achievement at its conclusion from the changes you made as a player felt really satisfying.

9 Likes

Can agree, Suramar. Hellfire Peninsula, Terrokkar Forest, If you go deep into Blade’s Edge Mountains it’s adventurous. Many more.

3 Likes

I have two: the Loramus Thalipedes questline in Blasted Lands and the Feronas Sindweller questline in Felwood.

2 Likes

The Wrathgate is good, But I think the questchains in The Stormpeaks with the Blue Vrykul Ladies which lead up to Aiding Thyrm and facing Loken. It’s a great questline! Tough Ladies, the Land on the brink, Battles between brothers, corruption. And overcoming Old Grudges to reaffirm old alliances and end the traitors! Basically all of Stormpeaks really.

3 Likes

Forgot the name of it ,but the punch the dragon in the face one in Cata, or maybe the plants vs zombies one.

2 Likes

At the moment its the blue flight quest we had last week.

Sweet grandpa storylines just get to me ( Senegos having a page in his diary dedicated to Runas also was a critical hit to the heart )

11 Likes

The best quest, given by the best little guy in the game. I’m still livid that Dorak didn’t get invited to the orc heritage party.

But also the whole story questline in Drustvar. I love the hell out of it. Still my number one favourite zone in the game.

3 Likes

Probably the Pride of Kul’tiras.

That was one of the first questlines where I was legitimately shocked by how well it was written. I mean almost everything about Jaina’s story in BFA was top tier tbh. (Daughter of the Sea anyone?). Blizzard perfectly captured how torturing mental anguish and past guilt can be on someone. This paired with the creepiness of the Drust, and the surprise Arthas appearance at the end was just icing on the cake.

5 Likes

I threw that dragon all the way to Kalimdor!

3 Likes