Your favorite questline ever

Porta Potty one in Grizzly Hills.

6 Likes

Kyle the Frenzied, in Mulgore, Bloodhoof village horde side.

It was a Make A Wish that Ezra had, Blizzard did it. Ahab Wheathoof, the tauren in that quest line was voiced by Ezra.

RIP Ezra. You left your mark.

6 Likes

Linken questline to this day is longest, most complex, make you visit absurd amount of location and NPCs. True adventure.

4 Likes

Starting quest-lines for Forsaken (post Cata) and Worgen are the best. If you play both races you see an amazing story from two different angles.

I also really like all the Legion class/specialization order hall quests, as they are incredibly immersive.

3 Likes

Stonetalon horde, like not even a question.

3 Likes

Pamela Redpath’s doll?

4 Likes

Multiples. And I save items from my favorites too.

• Wrathgate was a great one (I did it on both horde and alliance, both were win).
  • The Argent Crusade quests
  • All of the Arthas/Lich King lore quests

Old school though? The original Plaguelands quests were epic. Plaguelands was pretty scary back then - tons of elite mobs around, no flying, regular mobs would pwn you. Tirion was there, and all of his quests were awesome.

This one, though… this one… the original Pamela Redpath questline :cry: :sob:

The reason this gets to me so much, is imagining what that poor little girl must have gone through herself, if her doll was that ripped up. :frowning:
All of that, being massacred by the scourge, was what Arthas was originally trying to stop more of when CoS happened.

6 Likes

one in classic in 1000 needles. where you try and help blood elf overcome her addiction by using a mechanical contraption to drink from moonwell and she turns into a wretched. also this one

4 Likes

Honestly yeah, the questline wasn’t too bad, and… Senegos’ parting was actually pretty emotional. Good Bye Old Dragon!

3 Likes

I’ll never forget Dumass.

3 Likes

Elwynn, Westfall, Duskwood, and Redridge pre Cata were the high water mark for zone design and tying zones together and Duskwood was the best of them for me. It’s what got me hooked on the game all those years ago.

4 Likes

The Blood Mist Isle quest line that culminated in the quest Ending Their World (which is an amazing title). Coming into it fresh off Vanilla on this warrior kind of blew me away.

And you get a parade/star wars medal ceremony at the end with all the friends you met on Azuremist and Bloodmist isles.

The draenei starter isles were under-appreciated in their day

6 Likes

I really enjoyed that content as well! It was nice going back to old zones and the characters were interesting.

4 Likes

Death Knight starter zone.

6 Likes

I quite enjoyed Maximillian’s quests in Un’goro.
tilting at wow windmills

6 Likes

From ages ago - the Zelda quest with Link and the faded photograph (which I still have in my bank). Modern, it would probably still be the Abby Lewis quest line in Drustvar.

:cookie:

4 Likes

None.
i hate questing, any and all of them suck.
Literal fetch quest simulator and there are people that eat it up.

If it wasn’t for dungeon leveling i would have quit this slop long ago.

def one of the quests that stand out…i liked Morbent Fel too…

oh and the collection of felwood quests where you help the druids… they lead you to the major source of corruption, and you have a showdown with this large, nasty demon…that was cool too! :nerd_face:

(should i put that in spoilers? how do i do the thing??)

2 Likes

Ah, threatening bodily harm I see.

2 Likes

The one in BC Nagrand for the hunter guy, my favorite quests are always big kill quests and that’s what he keeps giving you, kill quests for as far as the eye can see :heart_eyes:

1 Like