Your Dream Expansion

you are mistaken.
he wants some chicken breasts
specially from kfc.

2 Likes

Yes, my goodness Failea get your mind out of the gutter!!

2 Likes

im also offended, because i too want some Chicken Breasts.

specially the breaded kind that taste Good

2 Likes

:joy: I hate both of you <3

And I’m actually hungry too now. Thanks.

2 Likes

One where RSV comes back. The casual systems of MoP come back. But with legion style dungeons. One where I can make pant enchants with leather working again. I mean basically MoP with mythic plus and legion dungeons.

3 Likes

Flight at launch and large, sprawling connected zones again instead of tiny paths and cramped mazes with 30 billion mobs.

BC, Wrath or MoP class design.

All of that effort on “systems” put on balancing instead.

Reward focus back on cosmetics.

My dream expansion:

• all the best features of MoP and Legion and none of the bad features of WoD, BfA and Shadowlands.
  • player housing.
  • a great story where we care about what is happening, where we know from Day 1 who we have to fight and doing that will provide a true sense of achievement.
  • a beautiful environment with large, roomy zones that reintroduce a sense of adventure to the game.
  • no more ‘allied races’. If they want to introduce a new race, do it the old fashioned way, rather than making it a time-played metric thing.
  • fun, I just want more fun, and less tedium. Let them figure out a way to provide ongoing content without just having thousands of repeatable quests.
  • a truly randomized instance, separate from the normal dungeons, where you never know when you go in what it will look like and what mobs you will meet, and where there is no visible map at the start. Make it an adventure to find out what is around you.
  • Non-instanced underground areas similar to ESO’s delves where you can go in alone, with friends, or even play with people in there at the same time, for treasures, drops, etc, and have them in every. single. zone.
  • zone events and elites that pop up all over the game to give players somewhere to do for gold, gear, and whatever. Not world quests, just things to do that reward different things and related storywise to whatever zone they appear in. Perhaps like the rifts in Rift or the similar thing (the name of which escapes me) that appear in ESO in every zone.
  • a reinvention of professions, a proper crafting system done with care and consideration for what it really should be in a large MMO.

and finally - do something about botting. Seriously, something has to be done, its well overdue.

2 Likes

Meh. I just want to see a new MMO called World of Starcraft. Now that would be hella fun I believe.

1 Like

I’d like an abundance of weapons.

Not always thinking “I’d like to try offspec but I’ll never get a weapon, especially not if I need to dual wield”. And not like 1 artifact weapon that every gets.

Let the difficulty exist in choosing the best weapon for your build, instead of using whatever trash stats you are given because you can’t find an alternative.

Just. Lots of weapons. For everyone. With variety of choice.

1 Like

My dream expansion? I wouldn’t disclose that information. What I feel like a majority of people can relate to and enjoy is dragons. Fans of the World of Warcraft franchise or not. (So certain of this due to the success of Classic twice.) It’s not just about me.

I would love to see an expansion where Azeroth wakes and we have to resort to invading a new planet to survive

Not developed by the current dev team. Automatically better.

Space! With Aliens.

Like this.

https://sharejunkies.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/aliens-sharejunkies.jpg

1 Like

Take Wrath as it was when current (so any system/tech added after Wrath doesn’t exist), then add MoP classes, and all the collection systems and call it good :+1:

1 Like

Making life easier is wrong now?

I find it fun, and so do other people. WoW will probably lose subs if this happens.

Ganking galore.

That already happens now…?

What does this even mean?

They design around this stuff now.

Again, making playing less cumbersome is bad???

had it already. was called wrath of the lich king. you should try it

MOP Class Balancing with Legion legendaries and artifacts.
Raids would be like WOTLK/MOP type!
And in this expansion, pandas can be druids >: )

Something where I’m not the big saviour of the world. I’d even enjoy an expansion where I almost got the whole planet killed and have to fight redeem myself.

Dalaran NPC: Isn’t that Simplyred?

Other NPC: The dingbat who accidentally opened the vault and let the Legion back in?

Dalaran NPC: I’m surprised they even let her back in here.

Other NPC: They did kick her out but the Ledgermain’s wine sales plummeted.

2 Likes

I miss my warlock bros T^T