Your Dream Expansion

High Elves for Alliance. Void Elves don’t count. If you’re going full fan-service, High Elves for Alliance, Ogres for Horde.

2 Likes

Ya. Honestly Blood Elves should have simply been a neutral race/faction imo

1 Like

I loved BFA in general. So for me my dream expansion would be:

• A fun leveling experience like BfA was for me
  • Great main hub music and ambiance like Borealis
  • Great zones like BfA and adding at least a creepy zone like how Drustvar was
  • Dungeons like Vanilla where they are huge places which take longer than 10 mins to rush through. Vanilla dungeons were amazing and very immersive.
  • Raids like, well, I have loved the majority of WoW’s raids. From Naxx 40, BT and Sunwell, Ulduar, etc. I just didn’t like the small ones like OS, Maly, that 3 boss one in Legion and the 2 boss one in BfA etc.
  • Legendary system like MoP
  • New zones added each patch like MoP. I thought both isles added in MoP were a lot of fun and that raid on the isle was awesome too.
  • Add but adjust Warfront and IEs to be more involved and rewarding.
  • Bring back scenarios like in MoP
  • Mage Tower equivalence
  • Mini solo raid like Torghast but not as meh. Like an actual mini raid of maybe 3 or 4 bosses with different difficulty levels.
  • Actually rework and help the Arcane spec. Arcane has sucked for long enough and gets old getting neglected.
4 Likes

Frost badges for tier gear. Or whatever currency. Just give us a way to gear without RNG.

2 Likes

MoP Classes, Legions’ Order halls, BC/Pre-ToC WotLK gearing, not really sure what the story would focus on but it would need some Demons lol.

:smiling_imp:

2 Likes
  • Story development/progression - I’m alright with where we’re going so far.
  • Temporary systems/borrowed power - The idea of these temporary systems with borrowed powers gone. At least the level of focus these systems have seen since the start of Legion.
  • Classes and specs - brought back as the major focus of, and basis for, combat and expansion-specific features. They should feel like, and function as, complete entities without needing expansion-related bonuses and abilities.
  • Identities/fantasy - Classes and specs can retain their modern focus on added depth and identities for each individual spec(with things like spec-specific talents).
  • The old Survival-spec hunters used to have prior to Legion - A modern version focusing on the DoT-concept and the theme of a Munitions Expert and Trapper, as a 4th spec option. A version with the same depth and involvement as can be seen with all other specs post-WoD.
    Link: [Updated for Dragonflight] Munitions - If RSV was to return
  • Glyphs - A way to further build upon and add more depth to classes/specs, I want the old Glyph-system brought back with effects that have an impact on gameplay, not just cosmetics. Add in enhancements for most of the core elements of each spec as well as class-wide abilities. Allow players to customize their character based on whatever they want to do themselves, such as PvE; M+/Raids, PvP; Arena/BGs, or various open world content; leveling/soloing/questing/etc.
  • No more mandatory requirements - to push through which aren’t directly tied to the specific content you want to do, just so that you can get into said content.
    Example: Soul Ash(Cinders)-grind in Torghast for Legendary powers which are more or less required to do for example high-end raiding etc.
    Example 2: Island grinding for Azerite-power just so you’d be able to benefit from mythic level pieces of Azerite-gear if you managed to kill bosses that dropped them early on in a tier. I killed the boss, I got the item, I should be able to use it right away.
    If you want players to engage in content, design the content so that the players actually want to engage in it. Don’t design it to a point where players feel forced to do so, just so that they can use it as a means for something else which is what they really want to do.
  • More options to do dungeons/content - that aren’t tied to “speed-running”. Keep it for those that want to, but add ways to do them without that as a focus for progression. Stop putting a forced timer on things.
  • Flying-capabilities - stop delaying that until later patches via timegating. Make players level up their character(s) and explore new areas, and that should be it in order for us to be able to unlock flying in new expansions.

• Bonus - Double down on the “New Player-experience”. For teaching purposes, add in tutorial quests designed to introduce you to new abilities as you level a new character/class up. They don’t have to be mandatory ofc. And they should only focus on Core Abilities for specific specs, and perhaps certain key-utility and class-wide abilities for entire classes. This exists for the beginner-stage on the newly added island for sub-level 10 characters, but as far as I know, it does not include anything tied to specific specializations which are chosen after.
5 Likes

granted, but they all look the KFC colonel.

1 Like

Either way, I get my hands on some breasts.

3 Likes

Except without the awful vehicle quests.

And better implementation of phasing.

And without all the bots, because good god Wrath was the peak of botting in the game.

And with WQs, not just daily hubs.

Adding the on-the-fly quest turn-in from Cata would be great.

And Spirit would need to be like the beginning of the expansion, not the end.

And we should add transmog and pet battles. Those are fun. Archaeology too.

And with LFR and CRZ. WoW should feel like an MMO and not be empty.

1 Like

My dream expansion is new content so I approach each new release with excitement. I don’t really have any specific wishes in terms of features as I just want to experience the creativity dreamed up by the developers.

My dream expansion would be a return to Azeroth. The removal of LFG Tools. Removal of Mythic+. A Massive reduction in layering. Honor system and ranks for world pvp. New dungeons and raids emerge. Class fantasy is reintroduced. A ban of certain addons like Deadly Boss Mods that make any type of hard content a joke. Reintroduce the idea of traveling (Remove portals that go everywhere).

Basically, go back to Vanilla/TBC times and work from the ground up to right all the wrongs that Blizzard has done to the game over the years.

1 Like

wow on a new engine - basically a remaster. you’d be able to choose between classic graphics (like what we have now) or updated ones (graphics on like the overwatch engine or something in house and similar).

would be prettttttty cool :slight_smile:

I just want an expansion without borrowed powers.

An expansion where nobody gets scolded and patronized regarding the talents, legendaries, enchants, routes, etc. they choose :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Gosh. We took it for granted back then didn’t we? I absolutely adored the Class Fantasy of Legion.

4 Likes

Since when are you this thirsty? To the Maw with you

(no, not the part of the Maw Sylvie resides in)

1 Like

you are mistaken.
he wants some chicken breasts
specially from kfc.

2 Likes

Yes, my goodness Failea get your mind out of the gutter!!

2 Likes

im also offended, because i too want some Chicken Breasts.

specially the breaded kind that taste Good

2 Likes

:joy: I hate both of you <3

And I’m actually hungry too now. Thanks.

2 Likes