Your character is now part of an horrific vision. What do they do?

I adore a good butter biscuit!!! Would you like a nice millionaire bar?

:cookie:

3 Likes

I run it like I would any horrific vision.

Nadezhdha here is mumbling hysterical nonsense, hunched over her fallen mount. Getting within aggro range causes her to mark you with Sigils of the Void, which immediately hits you for -30 sanity and increases your sanity drain by 20% for the next 2 minutes. But she drops a snake mount. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I run around in an insane rage like a mad cow in a china shop, stomping and crashing through everything I can, trampling both players and NPC’s.

/moo :octopus::cow:

4 Likes

Why, thank you very much nice sir /shares

I’d noogie her.

3 Likes

Noogie increases mount drop rate from 0.5% to 1%

2 Likes

I sap you right when you’re about to step in bad, take it as a blessing or a curse

2 Likes

I wage war on the forces of N’Zoth for the Glory of the one true god YOGG-SARON PRAISE HIM ONLY HE CAN SHOW YOU THE WAY ok maybe been doing visions to much =)

Drool and shamble.

Leave

Well if you’re a mob and a DH comes in you can expect nothing you do to matter bc you’ll get eye beamed along side the entire zone.

Log off because the content is boring and repetitive and the rewards suck.

He offers you N’zoth Ale

It’s really good but has the unfortunate side effect of maybe replacing your arms with tentacles

3 Likes

My character, being an evil, corrupted version of herself, decides to police your grammar and point out it’s actually “a horrific vision” because “an” isn’t used before a pronounced h sound.

Visions Peppermint is so awful I shudder to imagine.

6 Likes

Life is managing the dead of those who refused N’zoth’s glorious gift.
He viciously attacks if his dead bodies are disturbed in any fashion, but otherwise simply targets you, and watches.
He also has a chance to drop his Unholy Whelpling if you complete the vision, but it’s fairly low.
He patrols the entire city of Orgrimmar, and spawns in different locations per run.

2 Likes

Mini boss akin to Commander Springvale from SFK. Paladin armour writhing in corruption tentacles, uses desecration (from new SFK) to summon an AoE that slows and damages with tentacles, a frontal cone AoE from his shield, and when low shields and Holy Lights twice (old SFK mechanic.

Desecration drains sanity as does the frontal cone.

2 Likes

Miyon would be found kneeling holding her head and asking someone to stop the whispers, with a cleanse-able ‘whispering madness’ debuff on her.

If she is attacked or ignored she will change into a corrupted ghost wolf form and run away, showing up at random times to put down earthbind totems during times when moving is needed.

If she is cleansed she will restore some sanity to the person that did, and heal those who come near her for the rest of that vision.

2 Likes

I hang out by a mailbox, with my friendliest looking pet by my side wearing a sign that says “Pet me for loot”. Anyone actually foolish enough to fall for it gets stunned/immobilized for 5 seconds while the pet gnaws on their hand.

2 Likes

Truly Sylvanas levels of evil.

3 Likes

Is your priest also waiting for Blizzard to “add something special” for having kept the Gift of N’Zoth all this time?

I know I am.