Your cast for a live action warcraft movie

No particular story just who youd think would do good or has the look

All orcs and space goats get their in game voice actors and the good cgi from the first movie since they were the best part.

Arthas or Kal’thas leaning more towards Arthas because we would get him for more movies and hes a big warcraft nerd and this is coming from someone who doesnt like him Henry Cavil. I just watched a cgi thing about Dalaran and some of the artwork had similar face to him and i think hed be perfect

I havent decided if the elves should be cgi or people but i think a mix of CGI and mostly real people would be perfect for The Blood/High elfs depending on when the story is
Sylvanas is hard because without Patty as the voice it will feel hollow and not as good. So i decided for her get a tall skinny blonde and use her in game voice so i went with the wrestler Charlotte Flair. She could do her own combat would be an imposing character on screen and would have the right voice. Being a wrestler shes used to conveying emotions even without being able to talk to the audience so replacing her voice wouldnt feel like a slap in the face

If we are making the first movie not happen I’d bring back Travis Fimmel for Varien Wrynn

Never seen her act before but just picked her off a list of Hollywood actresses Sydney Sweeny for Jania

I got more but lets see some of your guys suggestions

Spoken like a true elf.

Easily categorized us like props.

She needs time to decide how she wants to portray herself.

Now we know where Sylvans got that energy from.

Leslie Jones as Faerin

Danny devito for every role

4 Likes

Henry Cavill in every male role.

Emily Blunt in every female role.

I doubt you could convince me otherwise.

1 Like

Honestly I don’t hate it.

I wouldn’t want a live action at all to be honest, though. Warcraft needs an animated show like Arcane.

1 Like

Henry Cavill as Arthas

4 Likes

He could pull it off

Ive always thought she was a crap actress.

Holy crap until this post i thought you were a cow. Ive never actually looked down to see the orc DK under your name

Robert Downey Jr. as Thrall.

1 Like

Jaina - Whoopi Goldberg

4 Likes

To be fair i think an animated show by the people who made the castlevania anime would be excellent. Live action is harder to pull off so i was curious who people would use for their version of a perfect cast

Lee Pace as Lor’themar unless it’s before the scourge, then King Anasterion

1 Like

If forced into live action, I’d prefer a cast of relative unknowns.

Big name actors will eat up too much of the budget.

Alternatively, just use the Critical Role cast for every character.

3 Likes

chris hemsworth for anduin… but no actor with self-respect would agree to play current state anduin lol

2 Likes

Someone here doesn’t know actors, or what acting means.

No, the average actor does not just play the meatheads who seem to appeal to the teenage boy audience

Chris Crocker for Anduin, the “Leave Brittany Alone” video shows the perfect facial expressions to suit Anduin when he’s busying crying about whatever it is he’s crying about for that day.

4 Likes

Pillars of Eternity style where some conversations are like half Matt Mercer talking to himself (although only the wood elf companion is based on a portrait of him iirc)

It worked for superman with Christopher Reeve. So besides one or 2 big names i agree

He could pull it off.

1 Like

This, but I would like Tom Green as Medivh.