Your biggest annoyance in battlegrounds?

Death Grip.

Getting Death Gripped makes me want to throw my monitor across the room.

2 Likes

How long the queues take to pop
Gear influence

I forgot to include it last time but, turtles.

Turtles are just such a nuisance.

Come at me, bruv.

People who focus the tank and not the healer healing them, and it turns into a 5 minute dps battle while objectives get lost/ignored!

4 Likes

Demon hunters that keep jumping to areas of the map they aren’t supposed to be.

Hate us cuz you ain’t us.

I love myself because I’m not y’all tyvm

1 Like

The people who die once, and instantly start announcing how it’s a lost cause

People don’t think much of it, but it can really set the tone of the BG, and affect the morale of the team

Oh and undergeared people that pick up flags and refuse to pass them to more geared people or tanks

5 Likes

Players that do not eat the (Mine especially) Battleground feasts.

3 Likes

For me, it’s life grip - which almost always seems to happen at the very worst time.

premade vs pug

my biggest complaint by a HUGE margin

1 Like

When a player rushes to take a base and then leaves it unattended.

7 Likes

When playing a class with group wide buffs, having to deal with someone spamming their own buffs, to be top dog piss, only to leave asap and taking their buff with them.

Death Grip in Ashran. Completely overpowered attached to a class that also gets a large defensive buff inside the BG. It’s awful to play against a team with multiple death knights that keep gripping people to get insta-gibbed by all their melee while being impossible to kill themselves.

Protection Warriors. Devs had to have designed this class to annoy as many people as possible in PVP, particularly in epic battlegrounds. Root spam with every Thunder Clap that doesn’t DR. Intervene knocking everyone way back, with 2 charges if they take Double Time. And they can also give everyone in the raid a 3 second magical immunity every 30 seconds. Horde premades commonly run multiple prot warriors that just chain all this stuff together, and they of course never die because they are tanks and can leap out of danger if they happen to get low.

Bad cyclones.

People who leave bases unattended.

People who never read chat or help nodes that are in trouble.

People who run bombs in Isle of Conquest.

1 Like

too much CC.

One point in time years ago, CC effects was on diminishing return, like you stunned for 6 secs, next stun duration would be 3, then 1, to a point it would not be effective, best thing they ever did in PVP, now it seems really out of control aside from ranged classes. Theirs just not enough variety deciding PVP BGs or anything else right now.

1 Like

#hordeproblems :joy:

2 Likes

Lack of an ability to truly kill “teamwork”/blob mentality and an abundance of dice rolls to delay it.

Have you tried a monk? Its fun escaping death grips with transcedence.

For priests though I spam angelic feather.

1 Like

People who run right past the healers who are getting beat down, then complain they aren’t getting healed.

6 Likes