Your biggest annoyance in battlegrounds?

Please try not to be overly rude abut it, but explain your biggest annoyance in battlegrounds.

Mine is: when I’m healing a DPS and we are fighhting against one enemy DPS(2v1). And no matter how much time elapses my teammate cannot do enough damage / interrupt the important abilities to kill the enemy DPS, even if I;m tossing out damage while healing the DPS.

Obviosuly gear differential is the cause sometimes but I can also promise you that many times it’s not. Just someone not knowing their class tool kit.

So frustrating.

4 Likes

Druid healers who just won’t die :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Are we talking one on one, or muliples against the druid?

Druids in all specs are hard for me as hex doesn’t work… literally impossible for me to kill one in a BG unless I have some terrain advantage which I can use to knockback.

On that note, do you think it’s good that some classes have natural foils that are very hard for them to conquer? or do you think every class should have a pretty good shot at taking down each class class?

As far is it being a druid healer, I’m of the opinion a single dps shouldn’t really be able to easily take down a single healer. But I know that’s controversial.

1 Like

Nope… it’s fine .

Not asking for any changes . I am sure Mages don’t like facing shamans with our purge spam and grounding .

And I agree that a single DPS shouldn’t be able to take down a healer . And I don’t think a healer shd be able to put down a similar geared DPS.

if i understand their scaling system per their paintbrush image, they can lower the gap between a geared and non-geared player, they just choose not to.

IMO if they dropped the spread to even just 5 ilvls, you would really see who is a good player vs who is being carried by ilvl, corruption, and essences.

Queuing for 10 minutes only to get dropped into a half-over losing game in more than half the BGs you queue for these days, by far.

16 Likes

Greater pyro mages. Dont think i need to explain why

9 Likes

But you get some much satisfaction when you prevent GPyro after Gypro from going off . I literally make it my mission to foil as many Gpies from going off as possible .

I can almost feel the mage smash the key into the keyboard !!

6 Likes

Thats true until they can just sheep you and get it off anyway -.-

or even if you interrupt 1 the other 3 mages in the bg get them off lmao

10 Likes

Most of the FOTM Mages know to only smash GPie and blink . And press combust when up . Thats the other thing I find great satisfaction from as I purge it right off . :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Players of any class who don’t call ‘inc’ on the node they’re sitting.

24 Likes

People leaving healers to defend nodes to then cry about no heals.

33 Likes

8/10 people run to the flagroom while the other team sends 2 and they kill the pve players zerging mindlessly like the lemmings they are.
the “gg we dont have heals” guy. also a pve clicker probably.
anyone in a losing game bragging about their damage.
so many more.

1 Like

Players that don’t know how to or just too lazy to have map awareness.

7 Likes

Bomb runners in IOC…

People still screaming to go docks in IOC…

People not defending the enemy keep flag in IOC…

(can you tell that this morning I lost 3 IOC games IN A ROW when we had it in the bag…)

It is almost enough to make me stop merc’ing

4 Likes

I salute you for mercing epics with alliance …

I got a IOC yesterday while mercing , we won the hanger fight . 10 ppl jumped in to run bombs and horde used Glavies and decimated the wall in less than 10 minutes .

3 Likes

Flag carriers sprinting away from their healers while the healers get beat on.

Getting to the flag room fast doesn’t mean anything because you can’t even cap it until your flag is returned and are way more likely to die if you just leave your healers behind.

14 Likes

“The Alliance has assaulted the Farm”
3 minutes later
“INC FARM”

11 Likes