You Want to Know Why I'm Quitting?

There’s no skill involved in managing mana, especially dps who don’t have overhealing

and even if one could they arent listening.

I wont quit over it yet. Too much old content to play. But BFA is certainly trash.
I went over last night and tried to force myself to do something. Tried farming a little bit and the have nerfed it so hard that I was getting 90% grey crap drops where it used to be Stringy Loins in pretty decent amounts.
BfA is trash. I’ll wait and see how the next expansion goes.

1 Like

Blizzard may want to know. I do not.

1 Like

Just canceled my account, 2 primary reasons, endless grinding on reputation blocking me from continuing the story, and the other being that the game has shifted to not telling you where to go or what exactly to do with the quests, so then you have to go google the quests, or pull up youtube videos just to figure out what they expect you to do, which completely ruins the immersion (Breaching Boralus is a good example of this) Seriously, if I wanted to play a worthless dumpster fire of a game with no real story, I’d go play fallout 76 and save 15$/mo

2 Likes

i have already done the old content and do really not care to do it again.

but to each their own knock your self out.

How sad to live like you do, so uninterested in other people’s opinions and feelings.

Some of us actually read other people’s posts and care what others have to say…even if we don’t agree with them.

It must be awful to be so uninterested in so much of life.

2 Likes