You wake up and suddenly, Averyx is gone

I’ll keep fighting for the Lightforged skins for ya’.

1 Like

What games are you planning to play?

I mostly play Overwatch. Always been more about pvp anyway.

But aside from that. I still have to run the blue lions route in Fire Emblem Three Houses. And maybe Metroid dread.

Thanks mate!

1 Like

I honestly can’t wait for OW2. I love the setting and characters, but I’m just awful at FPS.
I think I’m gonno go play some Diablo 3 and FF14 in a month or two. I’ve not stepped into Shadowlands since I unlocked flying and just been transmogging my alts lol

am i allowed to ask why you’re leaving?

Same.
I used to not play FPS at all. Then at Blizzcon

I saw Ashe and I knew I had to play, and so I did. Not the best idea to jump with a Sniper in the fastest paced FPS maybe, but hey, it worked out in the end lol.

I haven’t even unlocked flying. I got the renown just…don’t want to do the story lmao.

I basically don’t play, as I said on my post I basically just came back using a token to take screenshots and post feedback on the LFD customization. Maybe I’ll be back in the future if I need other screenshots or the game brings something great next expac.

But the current story, grind, and the way the devs dealt with the alliance for years pretty much killed the game for me. Plus MMOs take s much time haha.

3 Likes

The forums will be quieter :frowning:

Safe journey out there and your OP was lovely

2 Likes

Awww now I’m sad :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Goodbye friends! I’m not getting notifs anymore I’m sure I won’t be able to post soon haha.

Take care.

3 Likes

Catch. I’ve got 10 days left on mine and I dunno if I’ll be bothered to resub.

1 Like

Farewell person I don’t know

1 Like

1 Like

Perfect, have fun, be safe and do return!

1 Like

/hug!
You do too.

Aww. How else will I get this song stuck in my head? :cry:

2 Likes

Have it on your playlist!

2 Likes

I had to double check my Spotify to make sure it’s there. lol

1 Like

I remember the 80/90’s Billy Ocean =)

1 Like

I get a kick out of hearing my co-worker sing along when one of his songs pops up on my playlist. :blush:

1 Like

Is OP gone yet?

1 Like