You think you want more servers, but you don't

Just saying…

4 Likes

Max out the servers now, merge later. You might need to change your name…oh noooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

7 Likes

I think I do.

4 Likes

Not even that anymore with connected realms, keep your name.

1 Like

just add more layers

1 Like

I remember Blizz saying something along the same lines when the topic of vanilla servers was brought up. What was it??? “You think you do, but you don’t.”

2 Likes

i dont understand because by their own words the servers were supposed to be set up to allow a lot of players. Then they are maxed out 10 seconds into going live. They messed up…plain and simple.

11 Likes

Skill issue on your part, IMO

1 Like

I do. Servers can be merged later as needed. Right now I have zero options to play. Everything is full or faction locked. I about to go play something else to pass the time.

1 Like

I want RP-PVP without streamers.

3 Likes

Many layers sure are nice… but when there is ONLY ONE layer for the log in… its like a small funnel filling a big tank.

2 Likes

I want an RP-PVP server that I can log into at all…

1 Like

Don’t you have a phone ? Play some diablo Immortal while waiting

3 Likes

I do think they should make a second rp-pvp.

3 Likes

1 more RP-PvP is 100% justifiable.

2 Likes

you make a good argument, very concise

1 Like

If only they worked on some tech to increase realm capacity. Oh wait…

… just a shame it didn’t work :wink:

3 Likes

Bottleneck is the log in screen. Each layer DOES NOT have its own log in.

allow us to select layers to form communities

this. this should be the plan for ALL mmorpgs for their launches because they ALL have the same population boom at the start, especially first day/week/month and then a steady drop off of players over time. JUST PLAN TO MERGE from the get go and design the tech to make it easy. blizzard of all people has had 2 decades to get it sorted. lol

1 Like