You think you want more servers, but you don't

If they make more realms it would honestly be hilarious. They have made that mistake several times over at this point.

Have a ton of empty classic servers they could… change to SoD.

We are talking about the company that put Diablo 4 together. I guess we shouldn’t be surprised.

Dude this is so sad, I truly hope we get 1 more Rp-pvp. Even if it’s West Coast. I don’t care at this point. I’m not waiting 7hrs everyday to play on a 300k content server. At first I was down to wpvp it but after watching it, I dont even want to touch it now.

Please blizz… Give us 1 more Rp-pvp server. #nostreamers.

1 Like

Even worse people at work right now. Even if this evens out, in the next hour or so its gonna explode again.

1 Like

They are going to have to, most of the US isnt even off work yet.

1 Like

They need to increase realm capacity until they inevitably peter off. You guys have ruined many servers with your clamoring already.

Classic doesn’t have a big enough pop for 10 servers. There are already lots with 5.

give it until saturday, the “full” server will have no queue

I think they do actually need another RP-PvP server since there are streamers playing on the first one.

I’m all for them having fun wherever they wanna have fun with their communities. But playing on a server with streamers on it is opening yourself up to having multiple guilds working together to ruin certain aspects of the game for other players.

Some people are into that, some people aren’t.

I’m not really interested in having to deal with every single resource on the server being farmed and funneled towards one group of players. It’s hard to do anything as a group of 4-5 people against hundreds of players all acting like a hive mind. It just kinda ruins the experience imo.

On a server without a streamer, the same thing might happen, but it won’t be as common.

I don’t wanna stop streamers from being able to play with their communities, cause I think that is also awesome. It’s just unfortunate that the only RP-PvP server has already been claimed by streamers… so now if you wanna play on an RP-PvP server and you don’t wanna play on a server with a buncha streamers… you’re kinda out of options.

More shards on other servers is probably the answer in most cases.

1 Like

Plus it’s not like Blizzard doesn’t have the infrastructure, money or manpower to do it.

More Servers Please!!.. we’ll sort the names out later…

An automated system to pick a new name on server merger would have fixed this because IMO that’s the hesitancy… all the name change requests if more servers are opened up.

Was looking for this

This is literally the answer and they refuse because it will probably cost an extra $100 or something.

Honestly I don’t care if the realms are dead in a couple months, I’d like to play now. I’ll just transfer later. Blizzard is clearly incapable of supporting supposed “super servers” with enough layers to handle all the players, so just spool up more servers.

Nope I really want servers like now.