You tease nerfs and then radio silence?

We’re 10/10 now please go ahead and nerf.

1 Like

They just posted in the thread, maybe it wasn’t there when you posted this.

Apparently they are reading the discussion, no nerfs this week, no decision made yet.

Imagine just being good and doing both raids in 3 hours a week… so then you can enjoy all your other games the rest of the week?

Just be better? Idk.

1 Like

This thread is ridiculous.

Lol you’re the guy who tried saying you can CC MCs on Vashj. Go be clueless somewhere else. Do you even play world of warcraft?

Imagine thinking anything bin TBCC matters.

At least I didn’t dodge pvp to run to 80% benediction server.

Call me what you want… I’m not a dodger.

and youre 8/10, have you ever even seen the vashj MC yet? Looking at last week logs yall didnt even make it to p3 lol. You only know about the MC mechanic from this forum and youtube.

PvP dodger because there was sub 100 alliance players left on my server lol yeah okay. You don’t even have the backbone to post on a classic character. Get over yourself clown, you come off so pathetic lmao

Go work on Alar some more, maybe youll kill him in under 11 mins this week.

Imagine trying to lord over people when you are so ashamed of your own logs you can’t muster up the stones to post on your main.

2 Likes

Not trying to lord over anyone? Youre in a glass house throwing stones.

The OP’s argument was that nerfing raids will help stop bleeding subs, when in fact the game being too easy is whats making us all leave for SoM.

git gud

… Ok. You not only have an ally on Benediction but you’ve spent the last few months encouraging all (Earthfury) alliance to go there.

I don’t usually reply to your stuff because it’s whatever but this is just too weird to not say anything about.

1 Like

I do agree they need to communicate with us but see I’m actually a little bit more intrigued with another announcement so I don’t have everybody else feels But.

Server merges please I mean you’ve got a ton of low pop realms and 2 extremely high pop around here’s a thought why not merge some of the lower pop rooms together instead of doing this whole stupid server transfer thing.

Which by the way they have not communicated how that’s actually working at all is it only going to be one character How exactly is that working because My worry is all that’s gonna happen the bigger servers are gonna get bigger and the lower pop service are just going to get lower.

But you know I guess blizzard can’t pass up that $25 transfer fee never mind they would make a lot more money by I don’t know trying to keep the player based happy but OK.

As far as the nerf go I think they shouldn’t happen until phase 3 Then again I also think phase 3 should hurry up and come out.

And I also think they should move arena season 1 gear 2 Honor Is along with season 2 but you know that’s my opinion on that.

This is what’s going on.

1 Like

Yeah all ally should go there. 100% earthfury has 60 alliance on it. The alliance gave up when EF had 3k alliance on it. The ally on kromcrush gave up with 4k alliance. The alliance on Herod gave up with 3.5k on it. All just to raid log and not do heroics anyways. At this point yeah 100% all go to bene.

archimonde and illidian are nothing compared to KT and vashj… do you even tbc?

Oh yeah, I mean I’m not really arguing and most allies were going to Bene anyway. Yes, it’s not at all worth staying on Earthfury alliance at this point and it’s been bad for a while now. Now it’s pretty much unplayable if you don’t want to exclusively PVP.

Earthfury as a server is also really boring now overall IMO. Actually, I find most servers to be boring now including the mega ones. I don’t like it but that’s how it is. Maybe the SoM servers will be more interesting.

I transferred one of my allies off Earthfury recently myself (I researched a ton and decided against Bene but it’s clearly the server most people want to go to), it’s just gotten too bad.

I just thought your comment was funny considering what it was, which is the only reason I said anything.

Its almost like alliance don’t want a fair fight in pvp.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.