You should’ve added High Elves instead of Void Elves

And here I though OP’s bait was bad quality.

12 Likes

You wrote what you wanted to happen. Not what makes sense. The blood elves would look into darker magics. The high elves stayed away from it.

Let the Alliance have void elves. Bring high elves to the Horde.

4 Likes

Happened in 2006. You’re playing one.

15 Likes

Yeah, but I would just love to see the look on people’s faces if they added in High Elves as an allied race for the horde, after they’ve been whining for a decade wanting them on Alliance.

5 Likes

high elf drool mega thread is over there

6 Likes

This would be the most pointless thing they could possibly do. If they really wanted the Alliance (non-Void) High Elves to join the Horde for whatever reason, they’d just add them as customization options for Blood Elves. Presumably they’d have to accept the name Blood Elf to be let into Silvermoon anyway.

8 Likes

They sort of already did in BC. The whole thing getting blood elves into the horde was SLyvanas. And she encouraged us to recruit more in BFA. You can say blood elves were sort of the first allied race. Slyvanas had there backs.

4 Likes

Two things in rebuttal:

1. We’re the most played AR in the game.
  2. Lady, I’m freaking fabulous.
11 Likes

You mean the belves that rejected Umbric’s void in the first place? Pot, meet kettle

4 Likes

You know Midare, every time someone says that all I can imagine is someone else wandering into the thread, reading it, and thinking…

5 Likes

You clearly haven’t seen or heard of the Mechagnomes.
Also Blood Elves are High Elves and they’re on the Horde. :confused:

7 Likes

You already have high elves. Those are just Blood Elves with blue eyes. If you want blue eyed elves, lobby for that.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see this Thread Locked down. Honestly where’s the Megathread when you need it.

1 Like

They weren’t kicked out of the horde. They were just exiled from Silvermoon. ALleria was trying to convince the blood elves to join. She was kicked out for it. And she found the void elves.

1 Like

But void elves are high elves. So they did add them. Also, we’ve had high elves since BC, because blood elves are high elves.

10 Likes

Sigh…

Not going to even.

So much this

2 Likes

They were kicked out of Silvermoon because they were an existential threat to the city. Alleria just existed too close to the Sunwell, and the Void started trying to eat everyone.

4 Likes

As I often say, we live in a post-Metzen world. Continuity is not what it once was, and never will be again…unless Blizz hires Red Shirt Guy.

1 Like