You refuse to listen to your community (about twinks)

“FEW” HAHHAHAHAHHA

…from dumb site requirements…
Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?

“Listen to the community” != “take the specific action that you want taken”

1 Like

I mean… to be honest, it’s part of why I decided to twink. (having a fantastic time, btw).
This expansion is garbage.
I log in to my main, see what world quests are up, do the ones I can tolerate, farm for mounts, then twink the rest of the time.

I have made some fantastic friends through twinking.
Some even have my real life info and we text back and fourth during the day… it’s been wonderful!
Even some off these forums who give me a good friendly jab here and there for “converting”.

Frankly, I have had more grief and belittled/yelled at from “levelers” than I have twinks.

I still have levelers, and by just using enchanted looms and up to date greens off the AH, I have parsed top heals many, many times.
it’s not super hard to compete, just make the effort to stay current on gear, even AH greens that are up to date will help.

I don’t think that’s asking too much.

3 Likes

I did miss Legion, Classic is back. At this point I don’t care, people can twink or not twink. I like a game of skill personally- skill is not time invested for gear rewards. Don’t change a thing- I say not one thing. Just add a PVP zone where you go in and all gear goes gray. Skills and spells are usable. I guarantee you would find that becomes way more popular, guaranteed. That is reasonable yes?

Insecure people dont want competition. They have been humiliated enough in their real life and in the game. They need this to feel relevant. Actually feel a little bad for them.

1 Like

why has this abomination been resurrected

1 Like

I agree with you here it should be about all skill but you might not believe it there are heavily geared players getting wrecked due to not adapting and then saying its because they don’t care if the lose lol

This new thing ( Group Sync) is interesing and it seems 119 is making twinks look like nothing in comparison

I am glad you found your game in classic but currently it doesn’t have the world PvP events to grab my attention

Great community though

7month necro lulz

Find a token x9 player to queue your 120 into lowbie BG’s. Not sure what Blizzard was thinking allowing that. It completely goes against segregation and the complaining has already started.

1 Like

I say just have anyone who ques up with their exp turned off, have the option to add a stat template to their toon, nerfing stats, enchants etc and havig a stat template added to their toon and merge ques with exp off and on for these players who are more casual twinkers and have anyone who ques up with their exp turned off if they choose to not have a stat template turned on separated and que with others who have done the same. This would solve the issues twinks like myself and many others face. Only thing preventing me from playing all the low lvl toons i have had for years now is the que times in exp off. They are Horrible. It doesn’t mean no one does twinking, just look at this thread and many others like it. 449 hits just for this thread alone. It is causing quite the debate.

I was fine with what we had in legion. Why not add that stat template thing as an addition for exp off players only. You also would have the option to not use it as well in exp off, but your ques would be separated. If you added the stat template to your exp off toon upon queing up, you would merge with lvlers.

Really should stop bumping this thread and just make a new thread at this point. The 7 month necro was bad enough. People clicking on this thread for the first time are going to see a post from Nov 18, well before the brackets were even separated.

I like this as a historical timeline on how viewpoints were expressed throughout

It really is sad seeing a once strong twink community deplete to the levels it is now

Great and creative bunch of individuals

Also helped with the economy and gave wow an added layer for sub games

Funny enough these people who cried we twinks were a bunch of cowards and couldn’t play in the big boys are now the same people who turns out can’t compete in the current meta and now say it’s only because they don’t take the game serious now ,a big lol

Also many of these anti twinks are now twanking with there 120

It’s fare to say that we can now see twinks were never really the problem but it was more about shattered egos looking for a scapegoat as why they were so bad in all levels of PvP

2 Likes

Twinking is cheat mode gaming and only fun for the twinks, which is why wolf vs wolf queues are empty.

6 Likes

Twinks are back now that 120’s can party-sync into lower brackets.

Implement the legion templates again so everyone can play together, and max-level players don’t stomp levelers in BG’s. End segregation.

2 Likes

why is it always a Worgen that necros a months deceased thread?

1 Like

God forbid you actually gear your characters and do the best you can to win in PvP, right? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

120s actually are gimped in the lower brackets. I was utterly destroying a DH on my Resto Shaman in the level 20 bracket last night. He tried to run from me, but my flameshock + elemental force just rotted him into oblivion. I actually enjoy watching these 120s que in to the lower brackets just so I can roll their face in the mud before a crush their skulls with my boot.

Interesting, I will check out retail tonight. Been a few months.

1 Like

You are amazing at pvp? Guess it all had to do with not twinking. You srs?

You ok? I’ve posted my 120 many times over . I am good at PVP does that bother you?

1 Like