You pass butter

It’s an application process? Hehe

If anything, I would like my text to be in scarlet red. For reasons.

1 Like

I don’t see a point in it. They say the same things GD does but take 10x as many words to do so and are 10x less entertaining about it.

wowa settle down there bud, don’t let all that power get to your heads now.

I remember it was quite a lengthy one too

2 Likes

I think basicly you just apply but also can’t have said anything too overtly negative because from my understanding a single action against your account can keep you barred from becoming a council member.

Kinda why I feel like it does no good. It leaves out a portion of the communities opinions, but at the same time. I think they was never going to listen in the first place. It’s just a fancy thing to make people shift the blame to the council instead, but the community isn’t goofy enough to buy it and still blames blizzard for not listening.

I bet that not ONE of them uses this pug gif.

1 Like

You could, but I’d be very careful of the phrasing.

1 Like

I’ve decided you are banned and as an extra punishment, Mages will do 40% less damage AND void elf males will never get their mount drops, ever. >:)

I honestly don’t know how to properly use GIFs here :confused:

Would a fun font help?

:heart:٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ ᗯOᗯ:heart:TᕼIᔕ:heart:Iᔕ:heart:ᔕO​:heart:ᗰᑌᑕᕼ:heart:ᖴᑌᑎ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨:heart:

3 Likes

Why on earth would any hiring manager, anywhere, in any type of industry, care that someone was a “council member” on a forum somewhere on the internet concerning a fictional world in a video game?

This is like saying “let me put my hobby on my resume”…spoiler alert - you don’t do that if you want to be taken seriously.

“Mages will do 40% less damage”

How dare you. :expressionless:

(Joking)

You don’t list it as that… that is why I said phrasing is important. Suggestion: take a resume writing course. They’ll tell you can you can turn anything into a bullet point.

OH MY GOD I’m gonna teach yas now!

Ya go to tenor and pick the gif or sticker you like… or giphy w/e that has a link…

Then ya just copy paste the link into the chat and boom! Gif.

1 Like

Thanks <3

4 Likes

Yw and glorious first gif to post! <3

1 Like

The purpose of the CC is to pet cats

2 Likes

Can confirm, currently petting my cat

2 Likes

Pets Cutie the kitty sleeping in the bed on the desk

I give Cutie kitty pets.

1 Like

With just one hand?? That’s disrespectful. No time to post here, both hands on the cat!

1 Like

She is currently trying to tell me it’s bed time. 01:26 here

2 Likes