You pass butter

Who are you again?

3 Likes

Forgotten already by my EU counterpart! The travesty!

2 Likes

Oh no, not being forgotten!

1 Like

… when did this turn into an episode of All My Guildmates?

1 Like

lol not sure hard to say

I care more about the freedom of what I say, than having golden text.

Also I’ve been forum suspended several times lol.

And yeah, I feel like there’s several times more regular forum posters than I ever see CC posts.

Most CC posts go unread by the vast majority of people here.

It’s an isolated club, that bears no meaning of the community or actual game.

… just to say, being forum-suspended several times isn’t exactly a badge of honor.

I guess my question is: What do we gain by dissolving the council?

Dunno. I just saw the post / comment and thought of the gif.

I’ve not been mincing my words, not before I joined the community council and not while I am in there. It would be pretty disingenuous of me.

1 Like

My take is we gain nothing. Lives would continue to be lived and discussions would continue to be had. I would just lose my shiny gold wrapper because at this point every post I’ve ever made in the CC forums save for one trivial thing being answered and the other being answered in a skewered response by blues is my lasting legacy thus far.

3 Likes

One of the other issues is sockpuppeting and people would be screaming about their sockpuppet alt army being removed from the discussion.

It’ll be too much to keep up moderation with multiple people useing sockpuppet alt army.

2 Likes

Lol yes exactly

Cui bono? /1char

What now?

Who benefits from said dissolution?

It’s a better existence than that of a Mr. Meseeks.

2 Likes

sockpuppeting occurs a lot less often than people think. it’s really just a half dozen trolls abusing it because they have nothing better to do.
also i predict this thread will devolve into people just attacking the community council because something about the idea of a group of people making suggestions that the devs mostly just ignore seems to make them angry.

2 Likes

I’ve had a few people link my threads in the GD and question my motives and to some of their surprise I’ve popped in and tried to explain the situation to dissolve the confusion about my posts.

I’ve said it in other threads but I have a difficult time trying to get how I feel portrayed properly into words and it’s only through discussion among groups of people that I can accurately describe how I feel with a situation.

2 Likes