You pass butter

The issue with polls is how people can cheese the system to vote more than once.

More surveys I could get behind. I feel there aren’t enough.

1 Like

I’ll take some spicy nuggies, a double stack, and a frosty

:dracthyr_comfy_blue: :dracthyr_comfy_bronze: :dracthyr_comfy_green: :dracthyr_comfy_red: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

2 Likes

I have not been to a Wendy’s in a long time, do they sell Peach Tea perhaps? :thinking:

1 Like

You know who probably does? Chik’fil a, but you need to resist that urge because under the happy smiley exterior of a Chik’ Fil A worker is a screaming soul damned for eternity because their cow overlords want to push the agenda of chicken instead of burger.

1 Like

I don’t eat out much anymore. Been sticking to cooking up Rice and Meat at home for quite a few months now. Rough, but helps in a few ways. Just thought to ask though, out of curiosity. Likely I would just stick with my own peach tea since I can make it too at home in my 2 quart pitchers.

Triple stack with a little something on the side is my go-to.

Does it matter? The result is the same regardless lol. People that actually believed something would come out of the CC were next level delusional. They openly ignore the feedback from Alpha tests, even when they specifically ask for it lol.

That’s a sad thought to have when trying to order a chicken sandwich.

Thankfully, I don’t have those thoughts when I’m trying to fill “The bottomless pit.”

3 Likes

“We were talking about the Song, not the Game.”
/smile

1 Like

So you essentially “SEE MORE” food and eat it? :drum:

Thanks for coming everyone I’ll be here for eternity!

4 Likes

Bravik vs Cyndilou drum battle 2023. Let’s see it happen!

3 Likes

I’ll never look at a plate of spaghetti again the same way.

1 Like

The sauce knows all!:+1:

4 Likes

Are they afraid of players rare hopping, again they are not listening.

I shouldn’t have to be a specific tank at a certain item level to waste 20min downing a boss and hope something drops. They have this obsession about wanting an entire raid to kill a rare.

If it drops a mount, I get why it needs a group of players, but for a dragon part, pet, toy and mog it’s stupid.

The dev handling it reminds me of the vancome lady on mad tv years ago who would say “chaaa, you know what? Nuh uh” than sticks her fingers in her ears and goes “lalalalala, lalalalala”.

Solution: nerf hp and nerf spawn time.

It’s bad enough they don’t want to nerf BFA raid 6 year old content.

I still remember riding around in my 96’ Pontiac Sun Fire cranking this song on my CD player just after it released:

2 Likes

Hahaha I had an '86 and was doing the same. Lol.

2 Likes

Trust and believe me when I say some of us on the Council feel the same.

3 Likes

That’s ridiculous. Wipe out is easy to play once a drummer attains adequate speed. Listen to the drumming on this song. It’s a constant drum solo for the full 8 minutes of the song. At no point does the drummer keep time or do just background drumming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4K1VxNg9Bc

I think the Trust Level 3 secret place should either be destroyed or at least made so us on the general forum could see it, so we could see what all the cool kids are saying,

You know how it annoying is because I’m somewhat…eccentric…that I no longer get to talk to Bluespacecow??

1 Like

“I didn’t say I agreed with the guy. Although he WAS referring to how fast a drummer has to be, to keep that beat.”