You pass butter

“Gobble”

1 Like

You deserve it I guess.

Sorry for the delays in response. I was attempting DotI deathless run for the second time today. First attempt died on last boss prob cause I was too distracted with the forums up on my 2nd monitor. 2nd Attempt didn’t fare any better.

More attempts tomorrow!

:upside_down_face: :wave: am I doing it right?

3 Likes

4 Likes

The community…What a joke. I get heckled ‘by the community’ for not doing a +15 mythic plus on day 1. The ‘community’ needs a freakin shower.

Bruh, what are you on? This is what I mean. Your opinion has no effect on me, and I have no reason to change it.

Me: I don’t see a point to CC.
You: Does funny font help?
Me: No, GD level topics don’t lend good faith. (indicating why I see no point.)
You: So you want our opinion to reflect yours?

Like, what’re you on?

1 Like

“One for You, dear Friend.”
h.ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBvAxSx0nAM
/hugs
/dance

(“Edit: Sorry, wrong link.”)
/blush

1 Like

I love that one as well!

Sometimes I play the drums too. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

“Sorry. I love that one too, but it had already been shared, a few posts back, so I edited it. I will take a listen to yours, after I finish listening to this one. I look forward to hearing your rendition.”
/grin

2 Likes

“YOU PLAY DRUMS??? You just earned a seat at my personal Table Of Respect. I LOVE the drums. I can play around on Native Drums, but could never master a Kit.”

“Ever tried to play Wipe Out? A guy once told me that it is the true Test Of A Drummer.”

1 Like

Thank you so much!

I’m more of a guitarist. I have a Martin acoustic that my Aunt bought in 65”. It has amazing tone for being nearly 60 years old. She gave it to me about 10 years ago, and it will remain in the family as an heirloom as long as I have a say.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

“Way cool. Just don’t give up on Beats, you are good at it. AND they can help in song writing. Get a beat, set words to the beat, and the melody will fall into place.”
/grin

1 Like

You remind me of my father. In his youth down in this Texas Town, he played with the likes of Billy Gibbins and Dusty Hill in a garage band when they were in high school as a drummer and singer. My father had every bit of opportunity to join Billy and Dusty in their future in music but my father was determined to say he was destined for different things.

Eventually my dad would join the beer business and mingle back stage with the likes of Willy Nelson, Selena and even exchanged approving glancing nods and affirmations with his old buddies Billy and Dusty.

There was a time when my dad was a chauffeur for Willy and maybe have smoked some weed with him. One time when we went camping my dad happened up a golf club owned by Willy himself. While my dad was inquiring about payment to play Willy was in his office and my dad hears “Stevie? That you?”

Once in a blue moon though when my dad happens upon a drum set he’ll let loose into remembrance of his glory days.

2 Likes

That one is a workout for sure!

I didn’t realize how physical drums were until I took them up in my mid 40’s. I would build up stamina when we would play often, but I would feel it when we started playing less.

1 Like

“Native Drums can be just as physical. Especially when playing on things like a Drum Wall, like in that one Dance Scene in the Matrix.”

I’m sitting here trying to figure out how Wipe Out is an exhausting activity. I’ve been playing it sense I was a little kid on my Atari.

We Should have a Wendy’s in WoW.

3 Likes

It should be ran by a Forsaken Lady named Wendy, and in the back you could see piles of human corpses and plague sauce.

Seedless buns do not appease me. Denied.