You pass butter

The only problem here is that there are several people within the CC that have multiple archetypes and dip their feet into several different social pools. I myself am one of them. While it is a great suggestion it would limit the people who are elected to their type they signed up with when responding.

It’s also my belief that its 100 total because it’s easier to manage 100 people than say 10+ sets of 100 people. I cannot go into detail how our group is set up because I don’t know if it falls under the clause of “discussing certain things outside the group that are about the group” that is forbidden when we join.

1 Like

They can be on both.

I can easily find a talented Middle School student that could handle that, I’m sure Blizzard can manage.

Exactly like if I’m able to vote 10 times for a pole then that would invalidate the whole thing.

I’ve never done that just stating as an example type deal.

1 Like

Then I’d be more on board with the idea but the fact remains of which I cannot discuss further because of the aforementioned clause.

I really wish I could explain how the CC is run but alas. A middle schooler probably would be a better fit to be honest.

1 Like

Omg I almost had energy drink go out my nose from laughing. I absolutely love your honesty. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, it depends on you concerns regarding raiding but its really difficult to raise concerns when that kind of area is managed between Devs and RWF guilds…

I saw some topics about raiding issues in the council earlier days but those were ignored.

example that early thread…maybe it didn’t match your concerns.

I can’t post URLs after being afk on forums for like 1 week, I got demoted, I wonder why that can be a thing for Council members?

I’ve made a post about this a month ago, directly asked a CM for a discussion regarding the CC on discord, it all fell on deaf ears.

2 Likes

Yeah that thread is from 2 years ago and only had 7 posts. Like I said, they just don’t have critical mass in terms of members to actually have a discussion about anything.

At any professional company, that back-door communication pipeline between the devs and a handful of their players would be flagged as “insider trading” and shut down immediately.

1 Like

sad fox noises

I can’t believe that during a previous interview regarding 10.2, someone asked for Raid changes and a Dev said “that kind of big change can only be addressed by an expansion release”…then We’ve Blizzcon and 0 changes to raiding.

It’s the same system for 10+ years…and there’s so many concerns regarding raiding and its restrictions, during 10 years a lot of players have a 180 degree life change and its like not being consider.

1 Like

I am being spread out among several discussions right now so please forgive me if I miss a few responses.

2 Likes

All g do what ya need to do. :smiley:

I am sure these forums are read quite often by devs, coders and probably the janitor too but there is probably some regulation that prevents blizz staff from saying who they are and posting insider information or we would see posts like:

“Hi there, Dev Johnson here from the pvp department and I just want to confirm that next patch we are going to remove the Rogue class completely and replace them with Pixies, this should help balance bla bla bla…”

Heck with 17,000 employee’s and the odds that quite a few of them play WoW and visit the forums, I bet they don’t miss much here.

Even the Blizz Butter Passer probably plays WoW and visits the forums.

Except they do that.

The problem is not with the posting. It’s with the lack of listening and caring.

2 Likes

That’s what I’m gathering.

Like the intention was to have this big interactive thing but in reality… it didn’t really go that route.

It’s like the crafting professions they intended to have people around the craft tables and interacting with others but did that happen? No. You place your order in one spot and make it at another place!

Also I think if you use a table it sometimes phases you? Anyway…

This would make the community council quite one sided, you wouldnt know me since I can only post on EU with my main.

1 Like

So they pick nobodies from North America and famous posters from Europe?

That does sound one-sided. :wink:

That’s another factor too. EU players if they want to interact with the CC have to make an account over here just to post and interact with folk.

There are quite a few flaws in the system.

I’m thankfully not famous! But I doubt you’d frequently visit the EU forums, which is fair as not even Blizzard does ^^

2 Likes

1 Like