You Lost Me, Blizzard

You opened a ticket for this? CS has no control over game development.

I can happily farm to my hearts content!

Imagine crying over this mount when you could probably sell your toon name for like 10mil.

3 Likes

Why can’t you do that without a stupidly large dinosaur? It doesn’t deter you from farming.

2 Likes

Yep, OP is doing the equivalent of throwing a tantrum in the grocery store.

1 Like

I honestly didn’t even know about it at that point. I only saw it being ridden at the end of the expansion.

Why not just make a bank toon ?? , you anyways need a mail box to use the Ah effectively.

1 Like

The fact that it exists and is now unobtainable is what changed my mood.

1 Like

I’ve tried. No one bites.

BLACK

MARKET

AUCTION

HOUSE

READ

2 Likes

It’s not unobtainable. It’s just a waiting game on the BMAH.

1 Like

It’ll grow to an absurd price with everyone bidding on it, and it won’t always be there, as I said in my original post. Why can’t I at least bring up the topic before trying to farm 9999999 million gold to buy the thing off the BMAH?

1 Like

I’m surprised this garnered so much attention in so little time. I’m guessing it’s the title.

You had your chance to get it at 5 million. It’s over now. They aren’t going to bring it back.

You should be thankful you have a chance at all to get it. If you farmed up 5 million, then farming up more and shouldn’t be that bad

2 Likes

Yes we removed it, potentially disenfranchising our whole wow playerbase, but the token sales to fund gold so the whales could buy it was glorious for a while! - blizzard shareholders.

Cool it’s not unobtainable then. You missed out, quit crying.

They have become a scummy company.

3 Likes

I think mostly because it was brought up by a lot of people while it was still available.

As I said above, you could get yourself into a guild and station an alt in Orgrimmar. Just farm and put down a guild chest, fill that up, and then log over to the bank character and sell it.

Do it this way and you might wrack up the ten million to buy out the mount when it shows up at the BMAH. You have an Avenue forward to get it still as it is technically available and obtainable.

1 Like

Y’all think I’m crying. This is me presenting a problem to Blizzard and seeing if they’ll consider it. There are loads of other games I play, so it’s not like this is the sole reason I’m leaving WoW. I don’t need WoW, but this mount would incentivize (not a word, but it should be) me to play it, and I’m letting Blizzard know so they can keep a veteran player.

I really appreciate this response, but all I’m doing here is trying to talk with Blizzard. That’s the first thing people should do when a problem occurs. Talk it out. Then, if nothing is done, go to one-sided solutions.