You know what's the saddest part of people complaining about the new incoming changes are..?

we are all over +35/40 years old… let that sink in.

2 Likes

I don’t remember turning 30.

Turns out people don’t like it when you lie to them.

usually i shrug it off and move on.

This dude gets it
Wah wah
/10

1 Like

Turns out people get upset when you destroy a game they’ve loved for 20+ years because you don’t understand the game or it’s player base.

3 Likes

Preach. Everybody acting shocked on retail avatars that half the population is about to quit again.

we are it’s player base. you are not since you are crying and about to quit.

don’t let the door hit you on the way out, scrub.

1 Like

40 yr old ppl aren’t allowed to have fun or hobbies. More at 11.

Speak for yourself boomer

by all means they do. but dont you think people who are 40’ish should… you know, act acording to their age?

Im only 27 though

…but your reply had enough to not put the /10.

Yes because passing the 35yo threshold suddenly means you can’t voice your opinion about things you enjoy.

Frosty doesn’t actually play SoD.

of course. we are the wise elders who have been charged the responsibility of caring for the spirit of classic WoW :expressionless: it would be a mistake for blizzard devs to disregard our sage advice.

Thanks for the imput eyr :clown_face:

Just wait until they are 60, they will reallllllly complain about things then

The changes being made are fantastic for battling RMT, botters, and boosters. It is really all brilliant by the Classic Dev Team.

I discuss more here: This Purposefully Created Inflation is Brilliant for Battling Bots and RMT

In all seriousness I think there’s double standards when it comes to “acting one’s age” depending on whether you’re male/female your sexuality, a number of things.

So…eh?