You just ruined dragon flying

No that’s not realistic to something you’ve tamed and dragons aren’t real to begin with, lol.

1 Like

They didn’t listen to anyone on Azerite Armor/AP or Covenants/Conduits. So I will not hold out hope on this issue.

9 Likes

This doesn’t surprise me. The way they described it to begin with made me think it was going to be annoying pretty quickly for just day to day use as a means of travel. It’s still early yet though. I’m sure there’ll be more changes - good & bad.

1 Like

This doesn’t affect drakes. It’s literally just for the Dracthyr because the soar ability is busted.

No, they ruined turning and pitching on a dragonriding mount

2 Likes

That’s fine. The controls for it trivialized the content designed around it.

man you are a giga apologist

its an objectively bad change and you are the only one who thinks otherwise
:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

3 Likes

???

I’ve done nothing but dumpster Blizzard on these forums for the last week lol

No it isnt. They literally only broke it on old world content that not a single player does any more, in zones that have been empty for 8 years and in spite of literally every piece of feedback they recieved.

3 Likes

then stop apologising for them making an objectively bad change

2 Likes

Yeah. No.
Why even say such things? Do you think it makes you more credible?
You blow it up like that with grand sweeping outrageous generalizations and no one will ever take your post seriously.
They will take your post for what it is: A temper tantrum.

We get it. You are upset.
Now how about a suggestion or 2 about how can the problem be fixed?

everyone liked it did you watch any of the content covering it?

and I did make a suggestion

Revert it.

You giant apologist :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

3 Likes

So tilted lmao

man you just keep doubling down despite being wrong

maybe you should work at blizzard

you seem to like ignoring feedback and pushing ahead with pigheadedness

employee of the month right here folks

5 Likes

Blizzard’s boots must be pretty tasty, huh?

4 Likes

You can keep insinuating that I’m a Blizzard apologist and you will continue to be wrong. Stay mad.

but you are apologising for a change hated by 99% of the community

I am less mad than I am baffled at your position

But when you back yourself in to a corner I guess you gotta fight like a wolverine to get out

2 Likes

I’m not talking about the 30% nerf to Soar. This is on the dragon flying. They added weight to the mounts. Which feels more like response lag. It’s in the notes, there are videos up of it too for reference.

1 Like

I haven’t tested it with a dragon riding specific mount yet but on a Dracthyr it doesn’t feel that bad at all. :person_shrugging:

Did you mean “Every twitch steamer”? or “Every Youtuber”? or even “Every Tester?” because that makes a world of difference to your credibility.

but, “Everyone”?
Where did I post how much I liked it?

Oh, wait I didn’t. along with a few others of the thousands that play WoW can you post where everyone said they liked it? You canʻt.

So your claim that Everyone liked it is False.

Iʻm just saying that if you don’t want folks to treat you like a :clown_face:, think before you ANgRy-pOst.

It’s only a suggestion, you can take it or leave it.

1 Like