You just couldn't leave it alone, Blizzard?

Is this what a violent domestic household in America sounds like these days? How about you post on your Classic Toon instead of gibberish. The way I see it you have zero credibility.

Coming from a level 40 retailer. What a surprise! My attention span is slightly more than the time it takes to shift out of animal form to humanoid, and to another animal form. I don’t think the same can be said for you given the way you smash that keyboard of yours by the time you are in humanoid. The long paragraph is really telling, you know.

I addressed this topic clearly. You might wish to consider an eye surgery. Please remind me again how a druid being able to communicate to NPCs in animal form is devastatingly game breaking for pve and pvp? I know I would not stomp around on the forums like a child with Down’s syndrome for something as trivial as this. No offense.

So two level 40 from retail comes into the WoW Classic forum to cause a stirr regarding shapeshift forms and their behavior in the original iteration of WoW Vanilla.

I have better things to do than helping Down kids type basic macros. Intermediate druid step? Are you kidding me? There were so many ways to get around that. Do you suffer from amnesia? Or did you just lack skill?

For your sake, you might wish to get a rope instead of a shovel. Might help get more oxygen flowing to your brain from what I hear.

The way I see it, I don’t think you belong in classic :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I’m with Velara on this, they shouldn’t have changed that. There is something called retail if you like QoL changes.

Blizzard shouldn’t make random changes like that without a good explanation and a strong consensus in the classic community.

Druids are absolute kings in WSG and will be even stronger with that change.

1 Like

Lol. Don’t have to. They keep making Classic better. Or, at least in some ways.

This museum piece wasn’t left alone. Changes were made. I dont remember the dire maul buffs affecting hunters ranged attack power in vanilla.

I dont remember an item that would allow you to store world buffs for later use in vanilla. You are literally sitting on a forum about a change that was made which u admit players complained about in the past and are totally ignoring advice about a macro because u are so angry over a video game.

Yeah, if i were you, i would be speechless and embarassed for being this tardy and misinformed about how druids work. But dont worry. Sometimes we take a beating from those who came before us so we can learn.

I hoped you learnt a lesson on humility today, son.

@OP Could you report this a s a bug on Random bug list for 1.14 Classic Era ? I suspect there may be other unvanilla-like behavior for other classes as well so this will help bring insight into that issue.

1 Like

Am I misunderstanding this complaint or something? Even with a “change” that allows you to instantly cat → bear that is really no change other than removing the necessity for a macro to do something you always could (and should) have been doing. You never had to really go into caster form to swap forms because there is no mana cost or GCD associated with leaving your current form which lets you put it (/cancelform) into your form change macros for instant swaps.

If you wanted to go from cat → bear and you ever were able to see yourself in no form then you are/were a terrible druid.

Incorrect. It wasnt part of VANILLA. But it IS a part of CLASSIC.

I agree:

Imagine malding about a change that only makes the macros that already did this for you obsolete.

It works like this in TBC, and its a much needed change.

It was NOT part of Classic till Tuesday’s patch. I was playing my Druid Monday night and could not do this. Talking to vendors while shapeshifted got me a message “you cannot do this while shapeshifted.”

To reiterate: I like this change when it appeared in Wrath. I agree that it always should have been in game. It wasn’t and it doesn’t belong in Classic or TBC because it wasn’t there originally.

1 Like

How about you watch those videos I linked, at the timestamps I linked.

:socks:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA all you no changes jackholes! The tears are going to be glorious! Yes! YES! Whine! Complain! Yes! YES!

this is too funny. this change is barely anything to post about. I’m glad they made this change.

I’m glad threads like this exist.

Just goes to show how many folks pushing the #NoChanges scene never actually played the game back during Vanilla or never played enough to know what actually changed.

1 Like

Yeah like people who claim that druids could always do this.