You just couldn't leave it alone, Blizzard?

So much for Classic as a museum piece.

Today’s patch gave Classic druids the ability to shift from form to form without having to revert to humanoid form first. And you no longer have to shift out of cat or bear in order to talk to a vendor.

Nice feature that was added to WoW in Wrath, but it was never part of original WoW.

What TF is next, Blizzard? Transmog?

Can’t you just leave Classic alone?

8 Likes

My friend. Are you high on crack?

Druids can already shift from form to form bypassing the time it takes to be (or shift) into humanoid 99% of the time with the aid of authentic WoW Vanilla macros.

This is original WoW Vanilla behavior.

7 Likes

No, it wasn’t. It was one of the biggest complaints by all Vanilla Druids (including myself) and wasn’t fixed till Wrath.

Until this patch TODAY, my Classic druids (all 3 of them) were unable to bypass humanoid form.

And no, I am definitely not high on crack.

2 Likes

i dont understand why is it a bad thing if it was a big complaint for so long?

With the way batching (or) coding works in Vanilla (and now), you can essentially cast 1 macro to take you from one animal form to another.

If you cannot do that, this is a matter of skill and willingness to learn.

2 Likes

Because it wasn’t part of classic.

1 Like

Look, level 10. I was playing my druid just last night and couldn’t shapeshift without going into humanoid form and was NEVER able to since the launch of classic.

It has eff ALL to do with spell batching.

This is a change brought by TODAY’s patch. END OF.

1 Like

what’s being complained about? Addons being broken?

In a separate post, I complained about addons being broken.

This post is about the druid change.

1 Like

Level 40 retail. This level 10 has seen druids rise from the mud to Rank 14 and legendary status in naxx. You are definitely not one of them.

#Showtooltip Cat Form
/Cancelform
/Cast Cat Form

#Showtooltip Cat Form
/Cancelform
!Use Cat Form

You are welcome.

3 Likes

Look when you’re in a hole, stop digging.

This is an ability that never existed till Wrath and of course there were no addons that you could use back then to make it happen. Such a thing would have been considered an exploit since it affected the time it took for you to shift from one shape to another. We all had to endure it till they changed it in Wrath.

And the tooltip you just copied and pasted? Wouldn’t have worked in Vanilla.

it’s obvious you never played a Classic Druid or you would know these things

1 Like

When you are in a hole, you dig until you find that diamond you are looking for. This is an attitude you clearly lack.

Is this why you cosplay your hunter as a druid? Because you don’t know how to play one properly?

Slash macros work perfectly back then, and this was adopted by private servers seeking to replicate the original vanilla.

Either you are a troll or very pathetically misinformed.

2 Likes

I’ve played this game since launch, unlike yourself. The shape shifting of druids was a very common forum topic and players hounded the devs till they finally changed it.

Thanks for playing.

1 Like

For someone who played a druid since launch, you sure have a very poor sense of adaptability and knowledge of how shapeshifting works and has evolved over the years.

A good druid is one that is flexible and adaptable and uses shapeshifting to his advantage.

May I suggest rolling a mage instead? One button spam seems to be easier on the IQ of a level 40.

Resorting to ad hominem attacks = the last resort of the desperate.

Have a nice life and enjoy playing the game.

1 Like

If you think direct feedback is equivalent to personal attacks, you just might be the mirror image of that druid who is always in blue gear and always stuck at low progression.

Good luck to whatever you do, you are going to need it. I suggest rolling a more straight-forward, direct class to make your life easier.

Not a personal attack at all.

Not a personal attack at all.

This is a genuine question. There are people who cosplay as another class because they can’t play it as effectively due to poor skill and they rely on a more… easier to play class that suits their …simple minded way of thinking.

Were there any expletives used in my kind suggestion?

Are you saying if you don’t use an expletive, it’s not a personal attack?

BWAHAHAHHAA

Your patronizing concern trolling is very … touching. Yeah… touching.