You IGNORED open world pvp content NOW everyone is LEAVING for New world

I wonder how many of these threads are made by employees of whatever game they’re they’re trying to sell. Viral marketing can back fire if people feel they’re being manipulated.

2 Likes

Yet they borrowed the strict faction lines from DAoC which was a game that took full advantage of non-instanced PvP. You would think that their dedication to this particular faction system would necessitate creation of content that actually utilizes it.

Stop clinging on to hope for MMOs, its basically a dead genre now

They didn’t ignore it, they ruined it by removing PvP servers in favor of Warmode and then adding in purely PvE based rewards. Which then drew in the PvE Horde player base, which in returned pushed out the Alliance PvP player base that enjoyed world PvP.

But to be fair, WPvP was never actually rewarding. And this is coming from someone who earned there 100k honored kill achievement back like 10 years ago. It was about having fun and adding a new element to your daily boring activities.

1 Like

I played DAOC for years and its world pvp remains unsurpassed. But that wasn’t because DAOC had 3 different sides, it’s because DAOC had a frontier with actual objectives to claim and fight over, LONG TERM, for years.

WoW WPvP is a glorified cafeteria food fight, has been ever since southshore/tarren mill, and will never be ANYTHING else because WoW players don’t WANT anything other than a cafeteria food fight.

“I want wow to become new world because I don’t want to play new world”

• OP
3 Likes

What is WoW?

Sell boosts
Buy boosts

Buy mythics
sell mythics

buy arena and rbg
sell arena and rbgs

This is end game of WOW.

Rip off a CASUAL player.

It makes SENSE that people want to PLAY something else.

A game

By popular demand.

Unfortunate yup.

Lolno

Casual players have gotten the most out of any patch this game has seen by far in 9.1. Give an inch, and you guys still trying to take that mile.

Everybody should be playing other games when they feel they no longer enjoy what they are playing, or need a break.

I’ve binged plenty of games imbetween my wow sessions, and that’s perfectly fine.

3 Likes

CONTENT that you DON’T like to DO is still CONTENT. There is PLENTY to do, YOU just don’t like WHAT’S available.

Stop ACTING like you SPEAK for everyone. Not everyone IS leaving for New WORLD. WoW has always BEEN a PvE BASED game.

Just BECAUSE the game isn’t TAILORED to YOUR exact specifications, IT doesn’t mean that THE game is DEAD. It MEANS that you JUST don’t like the GAME yourself.

Have FUN in NEW World.

4 Likes

Hilarious.

I was a tester, and I won’t touch that game any time soon.

1 Like

I mean I’m feeling kinda spiteful towards FF14 because of the constant spam for it here.

5 Likes

Open world PvP has always been and will always be a complete joke.

Doesn’t matter what the name of the game is.

WoW has always had a lot of room to prop up non-Arena PvP. Could tie guild halls and player housing into it (siege/defend). Housing doesn’t need to be limited to actual structures, either, as it could incorporate naval vessels, gunships, caravans into the mix.

But nah, let’s just incentivize WQ gank squads and call it a day.

Sitting in korthia waiting for a rare to spawn for your 10th reskin of the same mount isn’t content sorry it’s just not

1 Like

It’s stuff to do in the game, therefore it’s content. If you don’t like it, that’s you. That doesn’t mean it’s not content.

3 Likes

DO NOT GO TO NEW WORLD

Amazon is more focused on sales than gameplay compared to Blizzard. You have been warned

5 Likes

Someone apparently struck a nerve.

Post flagged till it disappears.

Sad.

Testers are saying to avoid it, and people are like, “Streamers are going there, so I am too!”.

It’s so sad, it’s almost comical.

2 Likes

New World lmao hahahah. I don’t see anyone talking about that horrible mmo. Granted I haven’t seen it since they opened it up a year ago to streamers etc. but watching them play, the mmo looks horrible and not fun at all. I seriously doubt a lot has changed in the year and will be basically the same combat, leveling, etc.

Also, Amazon shut down their first game which was a fps like maybe a month or 2 after launch. This mmo will be on the level of Tera where no one plays.

i fixed it for you