You IGNORED open world pvp content NOW everyone is LEAVING for New world

All big streamers of WOW shifting to New world
Big chunk of wow PLAYERS will be playing the new MMO new world.

wow killer is wow

Ignorance, and making wow into a pve GAME,

You are LOSING your player base.

No open world conquest
no housing
NO big battles
Nothing left for a casual player TO DO.

9.1 there is NOTHING to do.

What will IT take for blizzard to WAKE UP

Other GAME devs have watching wow player feedback to add it their OWN games and PROVIDING what wow player base WANTED. While you IGNORE all your players.

14 Likes

If you mean they ignored it for 17 years… yes, you’re absolutely right. Because it was never a main focus of the game.

No news, here.

9 Likes

Your comment is like saying people are leaving WoW because of the state of pet battles.

…when will people realize that PvP is just a sideshow? It will NEVER be a main focus of the developers. Ever. Take reality for what it is.

8 Likes

No open world conquest
no housing
NO big battles
Nothing left for a casual player TO DO.

What will IT take for blizzard to WAKE UP

Other GAME devs have watching wow player feedback to add it their OWN games and PROVIDING what wow player base WANTED. While you IGNORE all your players.

2 Likes

“Everybody is leaving WoW because of all the things WoW never had! They were fine not having them for 17 years but THIS IS THE LAST STRAW!!!”

4 Likes

To be fair, pet battles have been lackluster, too!

They just haven’t been as interesting since their height during the Celestial Tournament.

I agree with some of your complaints about not much to do outside of raids but open world pvp is a tough one. I’d much rather see new bg’s. Like a handful of them.
Open world pvp is hard to control.

lol New World?

Already delayed four times. Their beta servers can’t handle even a small load of players. The open world PVP is a lag fest and crashes with a cash shop to buy XP boosts and increase loot drop %.

If it even releases this year I doubt it will last long. Within six months of release it will be a dead game.

4 Likes

It’s the only reason I have any interest in New World personally.

Ya SLs was completely lacking big group activities. I kinda been saying this for a couple of months… that they could really use some type of big map for PVP. Kinda like Ashran, Tol Barad etc. What warfronts were suppose to be originally too I believe. I mean they were called warfronts. I just like any big group activities in general, but a really fun PVP one could potentially pull in a lot of people.

I played the heck out of ashran.
I hope when covid isn’t an excuse that we finally get some content that isn’t on a treadmill placed in a cubicle.

Just to be fair, there was a quest last week to kill 20 of the opposite faction in Korthia, giving Warmode a renewed purpose.

Small but meaningful change. Even folks I know who don’t normally PVP and never play with WM on got into it for the upgrade. And, importantly, talked about how fun it was.

One quote, “most fun I’ve had since Shadowlands launched”.

More would be GREAT! But credit where it’s due…small things like this make a difference.

Pvp is a side show cause blizzard made it a side show. They don’t add anything to pvp. Like maps game modes etc. Like for real new expansion no new BG nor maps. Kinda easy to see why pvp is losing people. They just don’t care.

So no wasted resources? Sounds good to me.

POSTING in a THREAD.

2 Likes

Thought New World scrapped world PVP in favor of battlegrounds after it flopped super hard in the alpha state during testing? Pretty sure I remember watching a youtube video on that last year.

Wow has always been a pve game.

4 Likes

Open world PvP still exists and there are quests for it what they scrapped was the full loot PvP, IE you lost all your stuff to your opponent. They also added instanced PvP where you fight over territory. I would describe NW’s open world PvP like warmode without the sharding. You turn it on/off in towns and while it’s on you can get rep towards the PvP factions and can earn PvP gear.

these posts come directly from Amon’s chat haha

How are all those other contenders doing today? Pretty much every other MMO that tried to ram PvP down people’s throats is gone…

News flash: Most people don’t really care for PvP, let alone WPvP.

4 Likes

yea gl with new world. It looks like it will die in a month

2 Likes