You have to PAY everytime u change ur Mount Equipment

Everytime u change ur old mount equipment it gets destroyed.

So or we use waterwalking forever or you paid for it everytime you switch.

RIP waterstrider :skull:

37 Likes

There’s already plenty of threads up about equipment and the water strider issue.

11 Likes

RIP Warlock Metamorphosis.

If I managed to adapt to losing the core part of my character, you can adapt to losing a bug’s thing.

9 Likes

Stop spamming the same reply

28 Likes

Haven’t spammed “the same reply”.

2 Likes

Yes, just like gems. People want crafting to be somewhat relevant but complain when they do just that?

8 Likes

I suggest to everyone next week if it goes on the PTR like this that people try to get them to change it to a more sensible solution of each mount has it’s own equipment and that is account wide. Instead of each character being able to use all mounts with an ability - that one is just bad news for people with a lot of alts.

3 Likes

You have access to the same information we do. All we know is what was said yesterday.

4 Likes

Pot, meet Kettle.

Kirela’s response is no different than making new threads for what was only a comment that could have been added to one of the other numerous threads. And not an original thought either, as this repurchase has been covered a few times already on those threads.

7 Likes

You could just have different equipment on different mounts.

I use 4 mounts total all the time. Two walking, one flying, one repair.

Is there anyone who actually uses just one mount? lol

5 Likes

What a horrible idea, they remove waterwalking from a mount and make us pay on top of that if we change the equipment.

Wtf…

14 Likes

Just be a Blood DK and never need to change your mount equipment slot. EVER!

Be a Druid and don’t use mounts at all.

My Druids all have the waterwalking mount keybound. How much is it going to cost to fix that on all my characters?

1 Like

Only if you don’t have any alts.

Aren’t there indications that it is 1 mount eq slot per character?

If it was a Gnome mount… yes! Lol.

They are changing a 2hr buff item to a permanent until replaced item for a couple of professions. Sounds like it makes the professions less relevant. Especially when most people will slap on waterwalking once and call it a day.

2 Likes

Stop whining, no you can’t have waterwalking and daze at the same time.

3 Likes

If you’re a tank…

But my tanks are always in stealth when they’re traveling.

If by indications you mean they said that exact thing, yes.