You have to PAY everytime u change ur Mount Equipment

I have 47 alts. Doesn’t mean I am ever going to swap it. Only what my main needs will ever really matter. Hell when and if they ever add the herb or mine while mounted. That will be the be all end all on my DK.

If you only play your dk guess that would work for you.

Stop spamming the same thread. :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

I have 8 total, including a few that few that are faction locked. I only use the flying mounts of which I have 1 for each faction. New account, no sense in farming for more when all the most recent require grindy unlocks that I’m not going back to get.

The logical implementation would be a character based slot and not a per mount based slot. Hopefully that is what it is, we will see next week.

How would that be more logical than per mount. You put an equipment item on one mount and can use that mount across all your characters for that ability. You then put another piece of equipment on another mount and use that mount for that ability across all characters.

I don’t see why each character should have to equipment items to maintain the same function we currently have if you had the water strider ie. right now all my characters can have water walking ability for free. Do we really need to regress ?

1 Like

If you can not see the logic behind giving all mounts you own the ability verse one I can not help you.

5 Likes

Of course you can’t.

Exactly, now toddle off!

Wait, so if I understand correctly… can’t you just add WW back to the Water Strider? And keep it as that? I am not seeing the issue.

4 Likes

How often are you actually changing the equipment though

That’s not how it appears to work though. It appears that your are limited to 1 ability for all mounts per character. Meaning you can’t have 4 mounts keybound with different effects, but you can change effects at any point and it applies to all mounts, but again on a character based level.

1 Like

Stop spamming the same threads

1 Like

So you have to buy an equip for each alt? How is this not a minor inconvenience that you will have to do once only.

This would completely remove the need for changing equipments and crafting new ones.

you couldn’t change equipments before, you had water walking and that is it. Now you still have water walking but you can pay to change it.

Yeah, they’re saying that it wont work the way I said.

So, we’ll have to see how much it costs. I’m still ok with it either way though. I would rather have the choice to pick which mount I want for my equipment instead of being force into one mount for ww.

Let’s just make class abilities crafted consumables then. That should spice things up for crafters.

1 Like

I think most players are going to experiment with them on the first days and then switch only when they are doing content that makes the other one appealing enough for you to remember it.

Yep.

These people are making a giant drama mountain over a complete non issue

1 Like