"you have no gear at all!"

Yep. this could be fixed with just factionless play lol.

as yeah…the alliance bene is you are usually number 40 in the queue or number 80 for next one that comes quick. Meanwhile…you are horde number 360. You wait for 8 pickups to be 360 in pickup number 9.

For epics ofc.

3 days ago I was in an RBG and was already a bit nervous cause leader and a few others were quite a bit higher then the 1600 I am currently hovering around and we get Orbs map and leader says “Any healer who picks up an orb will be blacklisted from 1800+” and this made me even more nervous cause I had never heard of that and of course horde had a superman team led by chuck norris and we lost and leader said “Reg, my dead grandfather heals better then you” but after the match I was kicked before I could think of a snappy comeback such as “Dead? Clearly that’s not the case then” or something.

But has anyone else heard of this “healer not allowed to pick up orbs” thing? I know the debuff sucks but I can heal myself plus click tranquility if things get bad.

I would really like to see random bg’s have a bracket that is e.g. <200 ilevel for fresh 60’s and anyone with gear better than that would be in the normal queue. I’m sure people would find a way around this to twink or exploit, but if you could weed out those scenarios, it would be so much more fun to do bg’s as a fresh 60 for those that just want to pvp.

Glad you’re not a dev. Que times are bad as it is. Separating the bracket because people are too lazy to play the game is dumb.

It’s a common strategy for that map.

Glad you weren’t my grammar teacher.

So your best response is to nitpick over grammar?

:joy:

Yes i’ve never been in a group that was happy about a healer grabbing an orb

The orb makes you take decreased healing as well as increased damage

I seriously hope you can’t tranquility immune with a flag or an orb because thats absolutely busted if thats allowed, since bop/bubble/feign death/deterrence etc are disabled when holding a flag

A lot of spells that healers have to help others can’t be self casted either. Like a hpal holding an orb is just asking for trouble since they can’t bubble sac or use martyr on themselves. Same with disc not being able to lifegrip itself unless wearing the lego which would be highly questionable

I believe I can tranq with flag or orb but I gotta stand still and it don’t last long and I usually get treated just like mage with ice block, enemy just waits it out thinking “ya you’re dead soon as that wears off” and I usually am unless I have help or pull off a big heal+ escape.

LOL thats so dumb god i hate rdruids

Healers should still not pick up orbs though. Dps carriers have their own defensives they can cycle through while healers heal them

Temple you especially don’t want to end up on staggered rezzes and it can eat up a lot of time regrouping