"You have been reported for language multiple times"

People just use flagging as an alternative to dislike on the forums. They’re probably system abusers that hate when these issues get brought up because they don’t want Blizzard to take away their power to troll.

1 Like

Because you didn’t specify the services you’re selling… Also /5 is for selling raid and M+ runs. Not selling trade that is what /2 is for.

1 Like

No, you’re being correctly flagged for breaking the rules. Again.

1 Like

I know its flagged, but read literally the first line in the very first post.

It clearly states “profession services”.

First 2 lines, my bad.

Also just to clarify I don’t specify my exact profession or item/items I’m crafting because I don’t need some forum troll to make an alt on my server to find me and add to the false reporting issue. Thats also why I’m posting on this level 50 and not my main.

I think you need to read it again. “The channel is used for searching and advertising servies like like raiding, dungeons, or pvp activities keeping the original Trade chat channel available for traditional buying and selling of items and profession services” that is /2 standard trade chat… /5 is the new chat for dungeons, raids or pvp…

1 Like

I think you need to read it again, because I was posting my profession services in /2 where Blizzard says they belong.

Like, I don’t understand your confusion.

Guy came in here playing the victim card and that he was being bullied. Don’t think he’s willing to accept responsibility and consequences for his actions.

2 Likes

So again, go post in CS for the blues there to share with the world what happened

2 Likes

CS blues already said they don’t see it until a ticket gets created, which means when action gets taken, so they won’t see what was said for a ‘warning’ pop up. Which also means, a ‘warning’ is not an account action and a certain someone who’s yelling into the void right now was incorrect.

I’ve been reported multiple times for being too freakin’ awesome, and I’m starting to feel deliberately singled out.

:neutral_face:

4 Likes

You are too awesome Swarf. :kiss:

2 Likes

Unfortunately in my experience it won’t stop Blizzard from giving this thread the 404 treatment. Too many people disliked it, easier to delete even if theres nothing wrong with it.

Or, you know, OP is lying.

That’s always the more likely situation in these threads.

And fine Foxy, no cookies for you.

^ :point_up_2:

:relieved:

2 Likes

Someone within blizzard can indeed see what people are being reported for as well as who is reporting them. Since the only real means of contacting blizzard is via ticket, that would be the method that the OP would need to use.

Yeah now that I think about it this doesn’t make sense. If Blizzard can’t see what the report was for, how do they determine if they need to take action? In order to report someone for language they have to send a chat message. Just see what chat message was typed when they right click a player name to report. Surely its logged.

Like if I say “I like ponies” and someone reports me for language, it should show that I was reported for language when I typed into chat “I like ponies”.

1 Like

2 possibilities, either the system is so automated currently that tickets are not created until a ‘squelch’ happens, or reported text before a squelch/action is only viewable by GMs and not forum CMs which can only see specific tickets made.

I wouldn’t be surprised if its just automated and we’re being lied to. With some of the wording CMs and GMs use you can twist just about any punishment to being justified for any reason. I mean we have a CC member in here who is posting about how you can be punished based on “community perception” regardless of if what you did was against Blizzards laid out rules. Because technically doing something the community perceives as bad IS against the rules, which is ridiculous.

Don’t you know? Everyone’s innocent in Shawshank.

1 Like

Funny thing quoting a movie where the main character is in fact innocent.