You have 3 wishes, now fix wow!

This would kill the game very quickly (but I am sure you know that). I could pick three things that would fix it for me, but that wont necessarily fix it overall. So in keeping with the trend of trying to actually fix the game and not do my personal choices…

-Restore the journey (no more of this patch complete gear reset crap). We want to graduate content not do the same dungeons for increased rewards each patch.

-Keep M+ but only give cosmetics (mounts, pets, transmogs) again see previous statement

-Bring back stats like spirit, spell hit, armor pen, etc… more options usually makes people feel better

2 Likes
  1. Professions loaded with involved progression systems that leads to cool cosmetic rewards.
  2. Grindable Justice and weekly-capped Valor points applied to all forms of content that come with a vendor and item upgrades system to progress manually over time.
  3. Player housing and other collections systems not tied to player power at all, but character customization.
2 Likes

5!? I thought the other casual said it was 12?!

oh dear!

the legendary denial of you casuals is real after all; you people think you’re the sun in which everything orbits around lol

yeah cause the game died really fast back in Vanilla when only like 10% of players were even good enough to get into Naxx lol. Back then, people didn’t whine that the game was too hard. Instead you knew your place as a baddie and idolized the players who were good enough to raid at that level. I was one of those baddies.

Nowadays, every casual is self-entitled and thinks they deserve everything spoon-fed to them with no effort.

Holds up a mirror

Pot, meet kettle.

Sure, 5 is an exaggeration, but you knew that.

But thinking your ideas will “fix” this game and not kill it entirely? Boy, that’s some hubris.

9 Likes
  1. Solo queue for RBGs
  2. Gear scaling in random BGs
  3. Make rated BGs and Arena be based on ilvl and not rating
4 Likes

well considering im a fan of history and I look at the soaring numbers of the game when it DIDNT cater to casuals … yeah. Interesting how the game slowly took a dive in subscribers every time the company released a system designed to cater to bad players (i.e. Group finder, heirlooms, LFR, etc)

1 Like

Back in Wrath? Are you kidding? By the time that came around they were balls deep into the casuals.

They went the WRONG direction with Cata and the subs PLUMMENTED.

You’re not a very good student on history if you think “getting rid of the casuals” is the answer.

4 Likes

More bikini armor.
Update resolution of old armor.
Give worgen tails.
Fixed!

5 Likes
  • Remove AOE target cap.
  • Free flying in all zones.
  • Triple currency rates across the board, research, renown, honor and conquest.
5 Likes

oh you mean when the growing subs plateaued for the first time, and even began to dip?!

Interesting, you just noticed your first relationship between 2 variables! Congrats on proving my point.

Again, you just refuse to acknowledge when the game was healthiest as it completely and utterly ignored casuals. I know ignorance is bliss, but you keep acting like this, and ill just post the dreaded chart that shows sub-numbers relative to introduced in-game systems

1 Like
  1. Remove Factions in Shadowlands, see how it goes.
  2. Remove Covenant Locks, make them talents.
  3. Remove all Conduits and Soulbinds systems and create Tier sets.

1 Every customization for everyone, including tattoos, armor dyes, makeup and jewelry.
2 Bring back unique tier sets
3 bring back reforging and like ways to augment your gear how you like. Like enchants, like we used to have.

3 Likes

BECAUSE IT HAD CAUSALS.

They were doing ads on TV and EVERYONE was playing.

I’ve been a gamer all my life, but by the time Wrath came out my ENTIRE FAMILY wanted to try it out.

When Cata came along and they ramped up the difficulty level, everyone quit again. And the game lost MASSIVE amounts of subs because they “stopped catering to casuals”.

Then what happened? MoP came along, and they pulled that back a bit and LO AND BEHOLD, the game started getting some people back again.

No, your poor attempt to twist the numbers to prove your point is quite easy to disprove.

Maybe try taking off those emerald colored glasses you’re wearing and you’ll see the truth of it.

Casuals, in any game, are what keep a game alive and kicking. You make a game for only an elite few and it will die in the bargain bin, where it will rightly belong.

8 Likes
  • Player housing
  • Remove M+ timers
  • More world PvP opportunities
2 Likes

Didn’t they try something like that in Star Wars Galaxies? From what I hear it did not turn out well. It pretty much killed the game.

I don’t know anything about Star Wars Galaxies, but I do feel that WoWs combat is extremely outdated and clunky.

1. Rework factions. They play a lesser role. Cross faction grouping. You can go into the other faction’s capitals/zones if you grind rep with them. Factions will apply in warmode. You will join the group leader’s faction if you are in the opposite one.
  2. Templates for unrated PVP.
  3. All classes for all races.
3 Likes

Good.

We can afford losing that crowd.

WOW lost subs all through MOP. Now you’re just flat-out lying. Be desperate all you want, but save yourself the embarrassment.

yes, WOW has always had casuals. Nobody said it didn’t, so please learn to read. The difference is, the game in Vanilla and TBC never catered to them. Things were hard, and again, only 10% of players were good enough to get into Naxx. About 25% were good enough to see the Black Temple, yet the game was SOARING in numbers. As soon as WOTLK hit with Group Finder, BAM - Instant plateau in subs.

The rest is history.

Player Housing
Guild Housing
Player Housing but with jazz hands.

6 Likes