You have 3 wishes, now fix wow!

Title pretty much says it all, what 3 aspects of the game would you change .

2 Likes
  • no realm coalescing
  • game quits splitting my dual box group into different shards
  • tab target doesn’t pick mobs i have no intention of facepulling
6 Likes

I’d send people who doom post on the forums, people who repeat whatever they heard on the sky is falling Youtube algorithm assembly line, and everyone else with the emotional intelligence of toddler to the farthest reaches of the void. Granted, that would cut another couple 100k from a game that is certainly losing people at the moment, but it would still be better off.

4 Likes
  1. ban all roleplayers
  2. ban all casuals
  3. get rid of every system put in place to cater to casuals and roleplayers (i.e. LFR)

game fixed and now glorious.

5 Likes

Mechagnome Druids
Cross Faction Grouping via LFG (disabled with warmode or PVP flags) and Guilds.
Gnome Paladins/Gobline Monks

:cookie:

8 Likes

1.) Pandaren Demon Hunters
2.) Pandaren Paladins
3.) No more systems, just gearing.

5 Likes

No upgrade restrictions
Better balance of talents
No timegating or weekly lockout on fun

8 Likes

Three things I’d change:

• Better rewards and XP when you make your own group vs using the dungeon finder. This is to encourage more server level socialization.
  • Introduce player housing. Includes a trophy case, storage shed that can be upgraded (replaces void storage). Furnishings can be crafted from existing professions. For example, leather crafters can make furniture, tailors rugs, jewelcrafters clocks, engineers gadgets, and blacksmiths cooking stoves.
  • Limited time “pop-up” scenarios that spawn randomly in any area of the WoW universe. These could include things like elemental invasions, revolts, Horde/Alliance clashes, etc. They’d be like the mini-holidays. Short term events that happen occasionally, except with blood.
8 Likes

Fastest way to kill a game I’d say :sweat_smile:

26 Likes

Well I hope all… two dozen… people you’re developing this “glorious” MMO for are billionaires. :rofl: Have fun with your empty game.

Anywho. straps on Infinity Gauntlet

1. No more 1% content and rewards for no-lifers and their whales SNAP
  2. No more slow burn FOMO treadmill systems designed so only no-lifers can have alts SNAP
  3. No more brand management from current or former members of no-lifer guilds SNAP
20 Likes

-Make the community realize the difference between optimal and viable./They don’t need to 100% every single piece of content that comes out every single day.

-Make the game have a consistent release schedule like Legion did.

-Reduce the focus on the rewards from content as opposed to doing content for content’s sake. If I had my way there wouldn’t even be gear but that’s likely too heretical. I’d probably just stop at making sure that you don’t need to do any content other than the endgame content you want to do in order to perform well in that content, and lower the initial barrier-to-entry for all forms of endgame.

1 Like

and this is why we want you gone; you even argue and commit fallacies like a casual.

Why don’t you just go play WildSta-- Oh. OH.

13 Likes

bring back actual GM in game( will fix botting)

Disable cross realm when not in group (give sense of community with familiar faces)

bring back old talent tree (thus no pvp talent cuz they are in the talent tree)

1. End the unnecessary systems.

2. Add gearing up fun again from dungeon and raid drops like it was in the past expansions.

3. Add Content to old Zones to make them relevant again.

4 Likes

“1.) Give us a slot for Eye Gear, so we can wear glasses WITH our head gear. 2.) Let us transmog Holiday Gear all year around. 3.) Let us transmog Grey Gear and stuff like the High Society Top Hat.”

5 Likes
  1. Go all in on casuals. Better world content, less reliance on instances, make all zones relevant for end game open world gearing.

2. Player housing and just more customization in general.

3. Get rid of tab targeting and switch to a crosshair based, more action oriented combat system.

5 Likes

Pretty much mine as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

delete void elves and all 6 alliance ‘high elf’ npcs from alliance territory

ilvl in instanced pvp now scales to the same ilvl. pvp will solely be based on skill and knowledge of what other classes can do

no more systems or borrowed power. character prog will just be replacing gear with higher ilvl

1 Like

5 people left in the game.

Game dies.

10 Likes