You guys have Officially made me Lose my Marbles!

I’m unsure where the meme war is taking place. Perhaps he’s unaware of the trust system, and we’ll be seeing a hard HTML link in GD.

2 Likes

Oh, well, that would be fine. I do want to see the revenge of the memes. I’m sure they’ll be highly entertaining.

1 Like

Waiting…:popcorn::clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

https://memecrunch.com/meme/1IRO/paladin-meme

“What are you gonna do, spam Moonfire?”

• quote from Paladin moonfire’d
2 Likes

I’ll root you, cover you in peanut butter and let the Worgan have their way with you…

:smiley:

:weary:~ :heart:

/10char

Is that a threat–or a promise?

2 Likes

Anduin’s bones hurt when his diaper full of moral grandstanding hasn’t been changed by Velen. Change my mind.

1 Like

The best part of the op was the forum moderated part.

5 Likes

Guess What.

After continuing more of your Harassment within the Forums themselves by mocking me and continuing to share other past posts/threads on here you have pretty much broken the agreement of moving on because seeing as how you yourself have not even moved on from being a childish no life loser like yourself.

Because of that Day of Retribution will happen. So thanks again for proving to me that your much a bully yourself than what I was painted out to be. Also doesn’t help the fact that you yourself are as a hypocrite when you stalk and harass me within the Game itself. Then you made the finally blow that broke off the whole agreement while your still following me in Dalaran by Writing the So Called RP of yourself trying to be the So Called Hero by beating me within the Inn where you just painted yourself as more of a Bully and Jerk than being a True Saint.

Your pretty much everything that is Worst with not just with Human Paladin Males/Females but also rest of the WoW Community in General. Maybe you yourself should get a life and own up to your side of actions.

Get a Life. Jerk.

By the way this also Proves how much of a Bully you are than what I was.

Like I said. Get a Life and quit acting a Saint of the Community. Because your not.

4 Likes

OP, I don’t even know you.

3 Likes

I am ashamed of you all. Its right there in the title and not a single Hook reference.

2 Likes

Actually, it’s a SammyClassicSonicFan reference. It’s even better if you read this whole post in his voice.

3 Likes

Oh goodness, youngsters these days.

4 Likes

I wish it was a Hook reference. That movie’s bomb as hell.

1 Like

Wait, this thread is back and there still aren’t any of OP’s threatened memes in it?

I feel cheated!

4 Likes

It really was. The 90s were a great time for movies, still felt like they were made for the fun of it.

2 Likes

Oh, don’t you worry. The dreaded “Day of Retribution” comes on Memorial Day or whatever… I’m sure we’ll all be devastated and sobbing.

1 Like