You guys do know Blizzard planned on doing this, right?

You guys DO know that Blizzard has said on multiple interviews that they wished to open up all classes to all races, right? Hazelnutty interviewed Ion himself and he said this.

Why is it all of a sudden people are SHOCKED and APALLED when a good number of us roleplayers will probably land on our feet when it comes to these new Warlocks in coming up with some new backstories and such.

35 Likes

Because they’re terrified that, at some point, the PC might actually be acknowledged as the main character of a story, and that would require lore diehards to step out from Illidan’s or Thrall’s or Jaina’s shadow.

11 Likes

Which is ironic considering without us, those NPCs would be dead, since we’re the ‘CHAMPION’.

2 Likes

Roleplay life will probably be harder for a Scarlet Crusade RPer than a Draenei warlock, even though the actions leading up to BFA and through to SL should have vindicated the SC.

7 Likes

Walking the streets of Stormwind I already see the daemonic kin of Draenei and daemons with visages of Kaldorei. By day’s end, I feel as though the ones who truly meander the cobbled streets will not see much of a difference.

Save for the first moon of their arrival. There will be many, and then few.

1 Like

Because they’re allowed to feel how they want to feel and we didn’t need yet another thread to belittle or dismiss them.

People keep telling them to get over it. How about y’all get over them and stop with these threads? Another muted.

17 Likes

Because it was just as stupid a decision then, but when actual confirmation comes through in patch notes, more people notice it and get rightfully pissed. Not everyone watches interviews but most people will at least skim the highlighted features of a new patch.

15 Likes

The WoW player’s resting state is OUTRAGED

4 Likes

Yesterday I saw a thread praising Blizzard & Ion for “finally listening” in regards to bringing Dragon Riding to older mounts and other zones (along with “static” flying).

They’ve been saying this was their end-goal since DF was in Alpha.

So infuriating.

1 Like

Blizzard could cure cancer and people would still complain.

7 Likes

“Blizzard so desperate to retain subs they’re literally saving their lives”

6 Likes

Yes, i first saw it either 1 or 2 years ago, i forget now.

Granted of course i’m not one of the pearl-clutchers lol

1 Like

Since when do people around here read?

1 Like

Read, to myself? What am I, a PEASANT?

I make my butler read FOR me.

1 Like

Even if someone read for you, you would be doing better than most who play this game.

1 Like

I’d honestly love that…we DESERVE to be the MCs of WoW, NOT NPCs

1 Like

They know that, they just wanna stomp their feet about something.

2 Likes

People are shocked and appaled at how badly it’s being implemented.

9 Likes

The same happened for Worgen and Goblin for Monk, just dropped it into the lap like they always had it.

Why is it okay for Monk but not for Warlock?

1 Like

Which race was battling genocidal monks for over 10,000+ years and now has monks?

5 Likes