You gotta try it

The point you miss is there is no situation where any hunter in any realm, world, fantasy or not that would be Melee.

Early Man says hello.

11 Likes

Yup, all BM hunters are old and slow…you’re a genius of wow since you play SV.

2 Likes

Get a life bro I haven’t been on these forums in 6 months and you’re still trashing on people that like msv.

5 Likes

Bro, you got carried and used the lower mmr cheese strategy for glad as BM jungle and you have no idea what makes your spec toxic. You’re input is worthless.

I mean as it stands right now, people who aren’t playing it won’t be pushing high keys this season lol

What about in World of Warcraft

It’s one of the three available specs

World of garbage is done. They have ruined it and taken the story and lore to a ridiculous crap storm.

Yea but they got Survival Hunter right finally!

people like you probably thought arthas had a good story

While I 100% know that people feel strongly about melee vs ranged survival, and I recognize there are arguments to be made for and against each side? (I kind of wish dual wield was a possibility, as we can dual wield weapons, and in the original strategy guide, the story had a night elf dual wielding hatchets)

Don’t tell me that that doesn’t sound unflinchingly metal if you did, though.

Bear turns around and sees you, growling.

You take out a bowie knife, narrow your eyes…and then it’s just on.

…don’t mind me, I probably need sleep.

8 Likes

Ah yes I’m so glad we can play as an earlier, worse Hunter.

Aside from the grenades, of course :clown_face:

Sounds like they got Survival Hunter right 10 years ago when it was consistently one of the more popular specs in the game.

3 Likes

Rambo disagrees. I mean I don’t want to play melee hunter, but saying it’s not a respectable and dare say awesome concept is selling it way short.

It’s really not. The WoW foundation of the Hunter class is a ranged weapon user. The class is heavily based in ranged weapon combat both thematically and mechanically (hence why even as a melee spec SV has a lot of ranged weapon abilities). In that context being a melee Hunter just comes across as being a handicapped Hunter. It’s a trade-off much more befitting of a talent option within an existing spec rather than an entire spec on its own, because specs are meant to build on the base class and not detract from it.

1 Like

Sounds like your salty the correct version isn’t your version. Oh well buddy!

4 Likes

Perhaps look at it from the perspective that WoW hunter is a pet class with ways to play around that pet.

You can focus on it with BM, choose to forego it with MM, or fight right beside it in survival. I think that’s how it fits.

“My version” was the most popular spec in the game on multiple occasions so evidently they got something “correct” that the current version doesn’t.

If the current version had the same gameplay but with a ranged weapon and the melee attacks swapped out with ranged ones would it suddenly not be “correct”?

The ranged weapon has always been more central than the pet.

In any case BM can also fight alongside its pet. Being restricted to melee range is not a unique, beneficial trait you seem to think it is.

3 Likes

Your version doesn’t exist, case closed.

1 Like

Blizzard makes stupid and incorrect decisions all the time. That’s why the game is up $%^& creek nowadays. What’s your point?

1 Like