You Got what you wanted, dead pvp

Wow. I dismissed this as bait 3 weeks ago and this thread is still going. Is it being necrobumped, or is there actual discussion going on?

They should get a real job. I have 0 sympathy for boosters.

1 Like

You’re contradicting yourself.

The ‘pvp elitists’ are the ones who want to roflstomp undergeared toons and gatekeep PvP. You’re being both for and against killing PvP.

You want to kill PvP participation? 4 expansions of rating-based gear progression will do it after cata->WoD got rid of that garbage. Yes, DF still has free pieces and higher vault rewards for more sweaty play, don’t split hairs.

1 Like

it’s over

well said OP.

Less than 10 minute queue for Shuffle and Blitz (the gear scaling is great for allowing people to just jump in). The player friendly and rewarding PvP modes are doing great.

if you take a look at society, it caters to the average person, as it should.

i also believe, catering to elites is definitely what is killing this game. if they catered to the average person, which is how society and communities should function, this game would be in a better place.

1 Like

You can run around random bgs for bis.

But Kennie, BIS in Dragonflight PVP doesn’t give me an unfair gear advantage to mkae up for my lack of skill

They gotta reduce the game Bloat, 30 keybinds to play a video game, new players are not going to sign up for that, all the 3rd party addons
 The massive time investment just to learn how to play wow, and probably gravitate towards the PvE side

I wander how long a player base over 30 can keep this game alive?

1 Like

thats why they milk us with the 6month sub rewards and early access for people who pay more. we’re just money cows until the game dies.

1 Like

D4 was a massive success for Blizzard, half finished product launched early, with enough advertising it sold huge! Month in when most of the entire player base quit, thats ok because most profit was made up front.

WoW is going that route it seems.

brother, i regret buying that game so much. i’ll never be fooled again.

1 Like

Main issue i have with RSS is que times, if i got stomped in RSS and could get into another match within 10mins i wouldnt mind but waiting 30+ is too much, as for Rpvp as a whole its too mentality taxing compared to pve, no below average player is gonna come home from work to que into rpvp to then work their brain overtime trying to increase their CR

Same, thats why I will not get the 1 year sub, I can see myself taking months off from wow again. If wow is turning into the D4 model, then that means the first month of an expansion is poppin, play for a month and quit till next patch or expansion.

Being subbed right now is hardly worth it.

1 Like