You find a magic wand that can conjure an unlimited amount of sand

The sand is just normal sand, not time sand, you can manipulate the sand coming out of the wand in any manner you want, I.E. you can make it a very concentrated high pressure beam, or have it spray loosely everywhere. You can even control the grain size too, in that it can be between extremely coarse and extremely fine sand. The rate at which the sand is expelled by the wand on any setting is 5 lbs, or ~2.27 kgs. per minute. You can set the wand down and allow it to continuously expel sand, the only catch is if someone else gets the wand then they can control it. What’s the first thing you do with the wand?

I find Anakin Skywalker.

11 Likes

Open my sand business

7 Likes

Pocket sand.

3 Likes

In your pockets or other peoples pockets?

Easy:

1. Find a Broker in Oribos.
  2. Ask Broker if such a thing as transdimensional superglue exists. If yes, path a; if no, path b
    3a. Find it/buy it
    4a. Superglue this sandwand to one of the pillars next to the jump off from Oribos into the Maw
    3b. Ask Broker what would it take to buy a Steward from Bastion
    4b. Buy Steward
    5b. Instruct Steward to stay in Oribos pointing the wand into the Maw

End result is the same, fill the Maw up, make it a parking lot, I don’t care.

3 Likes

I mean yeah! Sandblasting, refinishing, beach replenishment, sandbox filling, sandbags for flood control, sand bags for construction mixing, ALL THE SAND!

Hook it up to a secure structure with an automated bag filling and processing belt. A sand empire!

3 Likes

Attack the leaf village

5 Likes

There are a lot of kinds of sand. For the purpose of this I’m assuming that by “normal sand” you mean “any sand you could find on a beach.” Well, there are some very high-quality sands out there. Famously there are green-sand beaches with olivine sand in Hawaii and red-sand beaches with garnet sand in Australia. I would make the grains as course as the wand allowed and generate huge quantities of gem-quality sand. Garnets also has a very high Mohs hardness (I think 8) which makes it valuable in industry as an abrasive. Being able to produce such large quantities of industrial abrasive, all the same size and quality, would be useful and lucrative.

1 Like

Sell sand to the saudis so they can make more islands.

1 Like

I’d sand wash the driveway.

PERFECT I have some metal that needs sand blasted!

I need to get the catapult looking in tip top shape for the tree invasion.

Leave the tree alone fuzzbutt!

2 Likes

I would try to sell it to see how much I could get.

No, evil sand business

I primarily meant non-magical sand, any sand color or what have you fits under the umbrella of normal sand, abnormal sand is sands that have magical properties for clarity.

“I provide the people of this community with sand and sand accessories.”

the wand is getting a weight attached to it and flung into the pacific. if i can turn it off, great, because otherwise i’d have to deal with over two and a half million pounds of sand a year.

Never!

:fire:

Fine, well I fire back at the catapult with a concentrated sand beam to destroy it, what now huh?!