You ever gonna fix Unholy DK being unkillable, unpeelable, and doing the most damage in the game

Or which dev is playing it right now?

1 Like

Somebody didn’t see patch notes.

1 Like

What are Tuesday patch notes?

My condolences OP.

7 Likes

Wait no

Get ready for the Demon Hunter (ret) apocalypse!!! FOTM, every match with be green fire and wings everywhere lol.

:flushed: :flushed: :dracthyr_nod:
those are some insane buffs guess im FOTM rerolling

Dew it lol. Go for it. Make a char right now :rofl:

You should actually read the patch notes.

I see what you did there. That some pro trolling.

Prot War might be FOTM now after those PvP buffs and class/hero buffs.

Stop worrying about Ret’s becoming “meta” with Templar changes. It simply went from Templar being unplayable to borderline-viable (F- tier to D+). Templar has fundamental flaws for PvP due to micro CC and mobility negating Shake the Heavens uptime. If Templar’s capstone becomes actually useful, perhaps you should worry.

These DK changes aren’t even really what’s the issue. Sure, taking some damage off the top of their output is needed, but it’s the Apoc Rider AMS stacking is the culprit.

You better hope not going to be a real fast rank 1->38th

WoW desperately needs a Tank Meta. PvP balanced around Tanks in all formats. I’d love nothing more than Dps rerolling Tank and embracing better PvP. I want my brothers and sisters to pick up a Shield and fight The Good Fight.

Ret is terrible and a free kill still

And dk still has problem of the raw healing of death strike not being nerfed like every other %hp heal was nerfes.

800k spammable self heals with will of the necropolis + spammy AMS is terrible to deal with

hahahahah how about learn to play … unholy dk isnt even that good feral is broken aff lock is broken mm is broken ww is broken but you say dk is broken lol look at awc all dk underperformed…

If they really wanted to nerf uh dk fine but slaughtering death coil that crits for a whopping 600k and pad diseases was pretty dumb on their part. What’s new though they have not a clue what’s going on in PvP ever and refuse to test any changes

I’m so confused how is death coil slaughtered? I didn’t read all the changes, but?