"You don't need mythic gear for world content" Is true, but

Overworld content doesn’t need to be changed.

As was said already, most solo players just want a way to keep progressing after level cap that doesn’t include instanced group content.

I do like solo instanced content if I’m looking for a challenge. Shadowlands was the first expansion that I didn’t even bother to finish all the dungeons on heroic and run through the lfr raids at least once but I finished every achievement in Torghast. I’d like to see more stuff like that going forward.

3 Likes

Maybe also your GPU.

1 Like

So Korthia.

Oh no wait, you guys hated that. Because… let me check my notes here… “it takes too long to get the 5/6 and 6/6 upgrades!”.

Long term. snickers.

1 Like

What little I poked around in Korthia actually did seem remnicient.

Emergent “oh hey, a thing’s happening” and people heading to it.

1 Like

but neither of those actually reward gear, just like torghast “why the solo/casual isnt doing torghast” well it requires gear to actually be able to solo thats for one,

5 Likes

Because the majority of solo players don’t want difficult content.

Also the level of difficulty it would require to be on par with mythic raiding would be beyond mage tower level difficulty

What we really need are more things like Horrific Visions. You can go solo or in a group, you pick your difficulty level at the start, it rewards you accordingly, and said rewards makes it easier to challenge a higher difficulty next time if you want.

And it’s sad because Torghast could have been that, but, well…

8 Likes

Because all the “solo players” are really famous for having the Mad World feat of strength.

Let’s face it, people who stop playing the game before a group is involved don’t want anything remotely harder than pushing a single button.

1 Like

Visions rewarded to high ilvl gear.

Kinda made you work for it a bit, so it was ok.

2 Likes

I don’t care what anyone says… Fel Reaver snuck around like a rogue.

8 Likes

dude starting to sound like ion, you keep replying to a bunch of different player asking for higher difficulty solo content saying “ohh you dont want that”

1 Like

You’d hear the roar from like a mile away, so you almost get used to it being in the background. Until one day… it’s right behind you :laughing:

I’m not even embarrassed to say it got me a few times

3 Likes

I’m the crazy one who follows the Fel Reaver just to hear it roar and pray it doesn’t turn around…

5 Likes

Do you guys like play fully zoomed in or something ?

1 Like

As long as people is able to Zerg it, no, world content shouldn’t have a reward in par with high difficulty content.

Chaotic neutral at its best lol

1 Like

I actually liked how BFA WQs rewarded gear. The increase in gear was dependent on me and what I was wearing. Not on my Renown for an item level I may have already passed. Not on RNG (pretends Titanforging didn’t exist). For me, that just felt nice.

2 Likes

Nah, I was just a dumb kid trying to enjoy the world :laughing:

I would be lying if I said I didn’t purposely get close a few times, and as the kids would say, I f’ed around and found out

1 Like

This is coming from every time they’ve tried higher difficulty solo/queue content, there are an overwhelming number of threads complaining and demanding nerfs.

1 Like