You don't like Vanilla

yea, you’re right… addons in vanilla were several times more powerful and could literally play the game for you. I want that back.

#NoChanges

I see that you will not have to spec into improved corruption. It is already ingrained deep in your soul. You will have an advantage over most, but I will use my righteous judgement on you!

I will die for Classic

#MyClassic

Until a week later when blizzard then closed the loophole that people exploited.

Oh, well, that makes this awkward then.

#MyClassic

decursive worked for way longer than a week, so did rotation helper.

I got addons to play my game for me. Just completed 10 quests for me 20 minutes ago!

#MyClassic

It wasn’t just a week - the macros you could make were (and stayed) powerful for awhile. I ran MC as a fury warrior and hit one button, which picked the skill to use based on the health of the mob and my rage. It was glorious (and yes, overpowered and rightly removed).

There were addons in vanilla.

Addons have never been part of the game

#MyClassic

you must have a few extra xchromossomes…

Vanila ALWAYS had addons…addonst wont ever turn a good player into a good one…for example…you could go with full addons against a good pvp player without any and you will still lose…same way you can go with full addons into a raid and a top guild will still clearn anything ebfore u do even if they dont use them…THESE are true, therefore addons DO NOT make anyone better, its jsut personal preference…AND they were ALWAYS in game…

(samethign aplies to macros)

1 Like

IF you are not trolling…you have some serious issues kid…

1 Like

Everyone enjoys the game on the way they want.

In my case i love the SINGLE-PLAYER EXP lv 1 to 60 doing quest + traveling on small towns but i HATE with pasion the PvP and the way they “handle” raids on this game with lockouts and 40 people trash.

So you are coming here to tell me PLAY THE GAME ON WAY I WANT or you are not a true fan is like MEGA FACEPALM lol

Your above post tells me you’re the troll or a very hateful :poop:

#MyClassic

I can’t get my way so I’m gonna throw a temper tantrum in the supermarket!

#MyClassic

Fixed that for you. Why not go all the way?

I hope the peggle addon works again, I miss playing that during long flights.

No KTM, no damage meters, no X-pearl, no DBM, no quartz, no necrosis, no dottimer, no bagnon, no cartographer, no onebag, no decurse.