You divorce the player above you

We finally found a community accepting of our lifestyle and she goes and burns down the rec center… frickin’ fire mages… I’M THROUGH!

1 Like

When she said she wanted kids…I had no idea she WANTED kids, I mean really how very classist. I am so taur-en here, but I think I need a divorce.

He was just too full of bull for me. :cow:

1 Like

@Malochai 0.0 I maybe full of BULL now, as a female tauren it makes sense I would cheat on you with another of my race. I mean you are far to little blood elf, to make me MOOOOO but you get an e for effort :grin:

2 Likes

Called herself raijin fury but was really a um… cow-ward as it turns out in her own way, she cheated on me and was then um… full of bull. Even the toaster urged a divorce to stop the puns that made even old gods nauseous. /sigh

1 Like

The reason? It had to be me, because troll women aren’t put aside lightly.

1 Like

I’m getting tired of all these divorces, I’m staying single for now on!

@Penumbrae -Tear I can’t stand this hate, can’t we just have a roll in the hay and call it even …

1 Like

She wouldnt put out the silverware. I refuse to eat from a bag.

I am marrying you and the clerks office is going to deny any divorce we may have. so get over here.

2 Likes

He kept cheating on me. Thats OK me and my demon’s have a plan for him. Oh yeah. :skull_and_crossbones:

He cared more about his demons opinion than mine.

She wouldn’t let me pull her tail.

1 Like

She would yell at me when I kept unstitching her arms when she slept

Worthhh it :wink:

2 Likes

She didnt want another dance :frowning:

1 Like

I wasn’t sticking around to hear the heavy breathing of a Human…Not me NEVER~~~

She was red… I wanted to be blue. So I dumped her like a Naaru in a Sunwell.

2 Likes

Kept trying to stick tentacles in odd places…

1 Like

Never let me stick tentacles in places. You made it weird, not me. It’s perfectly natural and beautiful.

1 Like

You tried sticking them in my ears…