You can't nerf incursion XP after all the botters and streamers are done leveling

That is correct, and I’m far from alone. This is a very common trait of gamers. That’s why websites like wowhead and maxroll all are very popular. Your ignorance of this fact is irrelevant.

Most players like to be playing efficiently.

You far from speak for everyone else, too

That “playing efficiently” is why everyone hates retail, because it makes them feel like they have to log in every day and do their checklist or they’ll fall behind for good. People don’t like to play efficiently, they feel like they have to

They are nerfing the no kill strat and trying to force people into the mob grinding quests, which nobody wants to do.

They need to be adding more layers if they do that. I think they should do that, or at least when you drop a kill quest you cannot replace that slot with a pickup quest from sharing. You have to go kill the demons outside and roll the dice for a new quest.

It’s way too cheesy in groups right now. Like ridiculously.

But there’s really no good answer. This should have been all figured out on a PTR. Whatever move they make will be criticized, and validly.

1 Like

The xp is staying the same.

And the bonus exp from joyous journeys is being increased which will make the amount of exp from incursions stay roughly the same. Next time try readin the entire article.

It will just increase the exp from questing/dungeoning.

2 Likes

I got two 50s and Im not a bot or a streamer.

Dont nerf its great from my gamer dad friends. Im being serious, this mode is badass for people who cant play alot and im loving it.

1 Like

Gotta make sure all the streamers get their alts leveled before nerfing for the rest.

3 Likes

You are making some assumptions that just don’t jive with reality. Nowhere does blizzard state how much they will be reducing the incursion XP by and as it stands currently the kill quests reward more XP already by the nature of the fact you get XP from the kills and the quest turn in. The kill quests are already more lucrative they just are not worth the time and aggravation vs the no-kill/Boss kill quests.

This is true all they’ve said is that the intent is that the exp from incursions will be net neutral after the various changes. They may or may not actually hit that.

It’s not being nerfed…

It’s not being nerfed , everything else is just being buffed? Imagine if blizzard could figure out how to do this with classes.

Even with the other stuff being buffed incursions are still going to be the fastest way to level.

My buddy just leveled a shaman to 50 starting at level 40 today.

He was averaging about 15 to 20 minutes a level from 40 to 45 and then 25 minutes a level from 45 to 49 and then level 49 to 50 took 36 minutes

And he made 300g

Absolutely, I leveled this shammy and my priest from 40-50 playing a few hours Friday night and most of Saturday but i only made around 250g each.

If your group knows how to share quests the levels just fly.

nah they just gave the first few 1k gold and then nerf the xp too :slight_smile:

They aren’t nerfing the experience

Some people do genuinely believe that anyone who is better than them is a literal no job basement dweller, even when they’re objectively terrible at the game. I’ve seen people acting like learning the route in Ashenvale was some monumental feat of willpower and they couldn’t be bothered to tell anyone else how to do it or learn it, since I’ve seen this from both sides.

I literally took one run where nobody actually explained the no kill route to understand it just following the group that invited me, and I didn’t even know no-kill runs were a thing when they invited me. I figured out a few more things as time went on and within 3 runs I was actively explaining things to new people as the group shifted when people capped/took breaks and saw the above.

One guy refused to learn the route and left saying how I was a no-lifer for having learned it, and then like an hour later someone else left a group I started because I was explaining the route to someone who was just starting as we went along and when I pinged him asking why he left he responded with basically “teaching isn’t worth the time if they didn’t already learn” but in much less forum appropriate language. This was on Friday which was the first chance I had to actually sit down and play the new phase so neither was I in there first thing nor was it reasonable to expect that anyone should already “know” anything about this.

2 Likes

I don’t get why people refuse to try and be better.

I can’t fathom doing something as a hobby or anything else for years and just be like naw I like being garbage at it.

This game is so easy to get better at.

It’s 2024 and people still clicking and back peddling

The people in raid who did to every mechanic because they are clicking and need to watch their action bars at all times.

I literally can’t fathom it.

2 Likes

Ehh…

Have you been seeing any of the changes they’ve made?

If something “might get nerfed” it’s hit brutally hard.

1 Like